Glenn Bundle

Glenn's weapon isn't showing up in his bundle. I see the radios and the gold but the image of his weapon doesn't show up. Anybody got a pic? Wanna see what traits it has. Thanks!

Comments

• gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Doesn't show up on mine either, all I'm seeing is "..." for the weapon. Or maybe it's a visual bug :lol:

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    It's being looked into, will update when it gets fixed.
    gabriel_lwhatrainofficial
  • xyzxyz Member Posts: 44
    edited August 2016
    Here the pic of Glenn's knife and the traits.

• FelioFelio Member Posts: 102
    But if you buy it at low level, you cannot raise it to high level, correct? Even though it is premium?
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @Felio yes, purchased weapons are similar to found weapons. So you can only upgrade a legendary weapon three steps. However, NG has suggested they are looking at changing the gear system, so maybe that will change at some point.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    MrSorrowFelio
  • FelioFelio Member Posts: 102

@Felio yes, purchased weapons are similar to found weapons. So you can only upgrade a legendary weapon three steps. However, NG has suggested they are looking at changing the gear system, so maybe that will change at some point.

Wish I hadn't scrapped my legendary level 2 rifle.
    TheLostOnesboosh
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    I have stopped scrapping epic and legendary weapons all together and even keeps some rare gear.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    boosh1RisMrSorrowJaden
  • booshboosh Member Posts: 342
    I'm hoarding legendary gear as well cause after they lifted the survivor level cap ya never know right?
    TheLostOnes1RisMrSorrowJaden