Episode 12 Mission 6

Hi. Would like to ask for help on how to get past this mission. Been using 2 bruisers and 1 warrior. I also tried using a hunter, an assault and bruiser but failed. Appreciate the help. Thanks!

Comments

• tallinietallinie Member Posts: 380
    Haha I remember this mission well, I played it very late in night and made quite a few stupid mistakes in it at first. There is another thread, Episode 12/13 on Nightmare, of this but here in short...

"-- Anyways team of 19 lvl leg assault, epic hunter and epic shooter with 20-21 lvl gear and luck dodge and stun resist traits finally did it. Hunter who started rightmost ran to arm right barrel while assault and shooter fired from distance to prepare their charge abilities. As soon as barrel was armed hunter and assault run to left to shoot some walkers while shooter blew up first barrel. Assault continued her way to left barrel to arm it while hunter protected her. Lvl 23 fatty i didnt touch at all, just kept shooting those normal walkers close to left barrel and those coming from up.. Shooter didnt move at this point as it was his duty to blow up left barrel as soon as it was armed. Then assault and hunter just opened some way for shooter to run through and then all moved to left to exit (the lower path :)) --"
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I'm stuck here too @maumallows but will try again with my best assualt and two best hunters hoping the extra 50% of hunter damage will get me to the exit.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Can you supply a screenshot so I can remember what mission it was.

I found (during the normal difficulty) them quite easy, because I held back on doing them and my survivors were stronger than the recommended levels.