LOOKING FOR KICKASS SURVIVORS AND SMALLER GROUPS/GUILDS/GUILD FAMILIES TO COMBINE FORCES WITH.....

Comments

• BJwaywayBJwayway Member Posts: 60
    edited January 28
    Join our family of guilds! Looking for players of all levels. FEAR. There is no hiding from it. Everyone has it. Choose to control it. We will show you the way....
    Kate79SilverhawkHeatherbell86
  • XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 257
    Can my 3rd account ScoobyDoo Lev20 join? Thanks
  • Kate79Kate79 Member Posts: 169
    @Xenathewarrior, i’ll send you a message 😉
    Silverhawk
    Look at you, @BJwayway, going all Jedi 😉
    BJwaywaySilverhawk
    Want to join the BEST family in NML? Then look no further! 😃
  • BiterFighterBiterFighter Member Posts: 9
    Hello, I may be interested in your guild family. I pm’d u.
    Kate79Silverhawk
    Looking for a guild with amazing people, loads of fun and their name on the leaderboards? You’ve found it 😉
    Heatherbell86
    Join us! The BEST family in NML. Have fun, slay walkers and show those Freemen who is boss 😃
    Heatherbell86
    High level player, looking for a leaderboard guild to kick some walker butt? Or a lower level player, looking to improve your game? Come and have fun, meet the most amazing people and kill walkers, with FEAR 😃
    Heatherbell86
    Send us an email to [email protected], comment here or send us a message! Join the BEST family in NML 😃
    Heatherbell86
    Looking for that perfect guild, where you’re family. But family that totally kicks ass? Send us an email [email protected] or send us a message 😃
    Silverhawk
    bump
    Kate79
    Thanks @Xenathewarrior 😃 Hope you’re well.
    Heatherbell86
    Bump
    Looking for an amazing family of guilds, full of awesome people? You’ve found it 😉
    Heatherbell86
    Send us an email [email protected], comment here or pop one of us a message. Join the BEST family in NML 😃
    Heatherbell86
    We’ve got a super rare opening coming up in our elite guild! Think you’ve got what it takes to be in a leaderboard guild, full of the most amazing people? Send us an email [email protected] or send one of us a message 😃
    Heatherbell86
    Join our amazing players. Every single guild is as important as each other. Email us at [email protected], send us a message or comment here! 😃
    Heatherbell86
    Looking for a new, awesome guild? Or want an amazing family to merge your guild with, so you can all benefit from better rewards, great knowledgable players and loads of fun? Send us a message! 😃😃
    Heatherbell86
    Best guild family, EVER! Come and join in the fun and walker slaying 😃
    Heatherbell86
    Fed up with carrying the rest of your guild? Want to earn better rewards and have loads of fun doing it? Come and join us!! 😃😃
    Heatherbell86
    Players of all levels welcome, and all as important as each other. From just starting to out, to end gamers wanting to pass their knowledge on and have fun! Send us a message 😃
    Heatherbell86
    Join our family of guilds, all levels welcome. Come and play in a guild where everyone is important 🙂
    Heatherbell86
  • Heatherbell86Heatherbell86 Member Posts: 15
    edited August 20
    Hello one and all🙃😊 are you the talker in you guild and you get greeted with silence or are you The Silent One doesn't have a whole lot to say , that's all right to! If you come check us out I can guarantee there's a place for everybody in our for your family! It's a super awesome place to talk and learn about this amazing game that will we are all a part of!! Have you only ever been in one Guild or you've been in a whole bunch and just can't find your place well there's another reason for you to come check our FEAR FAMILY out!😄 I can promise you there's a place waiting and if you're just not feeling the love in the air , then at least you know you took the chance and tried!! Because after all isn't that what life and this game is all about ?!? Risks and chances an trying something new?!?(well and kicking zombie butts too)🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️ so come on down and we'll have your drinks waiting🥂 or maybe a taco ;-)🌮🌯

P.s. you can score 100 stars☆ or 1,000 stars☆ we always have room for another 🤗🤩 we have people for here and there , we have people from everywhere 🤟😊 that's another one of my favorite things about FEAR FAMILY!! World wide love and acceptance❤🧟‍♀️
  • SilverhawkSilverhawk Member Posts: 689
    Not just FEAR MINT but all of FEAR FAMILY..... ;)

(I'll help bump this ad till we get confirmation on whether we get our old ad back or not.)

Preferably looking for +1000 players that can further strengthen our top guilds, but all members at any level are welcome.

We have competitive guilds based in the US, UK and Canada, and looking to expand to Germany.....
    We have a fun, laid back community of players from all over the globe that range from "hardcore" to "casual".
    Game strategies discussed and shared constantly from our top players to help younger or newer players improve their game.

If you're looking to build on something that is already great and help make it even better,
    Then this is the place to sign up.

You can reply here to join or for more info,
    Or email us at:
    [email protected]
    Heatherbell86
    We are a progressive guild community with
    9 guilds in total, based in the US, UK and Canada.
    7 of which are active,
    5 of which are in the top LOCAL Leaderboards in their respective regions.
    Our top guild hovers around top 50 Global,
    And we are looking for strong, motivated players that possess a competitive edge.
    And that can bring a positive, fun and friendly attitude to our groups.
    Searching for +1400 players for FEAR (US), our top guild.
    +1200 for FEAR (UK)
    +1000 for FEAR (CA)
    +800 for COERCION
    +600 for INTIMIDATION and
    +400 for FEAR HAVEN
    Also looking for small Groups, Guilds and small Guild families that may be interested in a merge and help us launch our first German based FEAR guild.....

For more info, you can message the lovely @Heatherbell86 or @CrashMonkey .....or myself, @Silverhawk
    Or email us at [email protected]
    B)
    Heatherbell86
    Welcome back Guild Ad..... :)
    Heatherbell86
    Huh..... I just posted on Facebook, that he hasn't been with us that long, but after double checking, it turns out he's actually been with us almost a year.....! :o That's crazy how fast that time went by! In any case, AS I already mentioned on FB, it didn't take long for him to settle in, and has developed into a valuable member of FEAR FAMILY.

He never judges, he's respectful, considerate, and helpful in chats. Constantly sharing his knowledge in strategy related discussions. Has a great sense of humour, and always brings a positive vibe to whichever guild he is currently in, and to our whole community in general. B)

FEAR wouldn't be as great without him.

HAPPY ANNUAL 21st BIRTHDAY RICHIERICH.....!
    Heatherbell86
    Happy 21st Birthday to you Richard 🍰🍦🎂🍧 sorry I'm a day late on here lol
    Hey yall come check out out Fear family 🧟‍♀️ we are an amazing kick butt team!! We love to strategize and work together and most importantly teach each other things about the game and just talk about life in general!
    Silverhawk