LOOKING FOR KICKASS SURVIVORS AND SMALLER GROUPS/GUILDS/GUILD FAMILIES TO COMBINE FORCES WITH.....

1181920212224»

Comments

• SilverhawkSilverhawk Member Posts: 689
    edited September 7

FEAR FAMILY is a progressive guild community with
    9 guilds in total, based in the US, UK and Canada.
    7 of which are active.....
    5 of which are in the top LOCAL Leaderboards in their respective regions.

Our top guild, FEAR (US) hovers around top 50 Global.
    We are looking for strong, motivated players that possess a competitive edge.
    That can add to our positive, fun and friendly atmosphere.

Searching for:
    +1400 players for US based FEAR
    +1200 for UK based FEAR
    +1000 for CA based FEAR
    +800 for COERCION .....(UK based)
    +600 for INTIMIDATION .....(CA based) and
    +400 for FEAR MINT .....(US based)

Also, as we near our third year anniversary, we're hoping to establish a new German (DE) based FEAR guild next.
    So if you are a small Group, Guild or Guild family that is likewise interested in expansion, improving and becoming stronger as a community, and achieving Global and Local leaderboard status, please don't hesitate to message us ..... Let's talk.

For more info, you can message the lovely HEATHERBELL86, CRASHMONKEY
    .....or myself, SILVERHAWK
    Or email us at [email protected]
    Heatherbell86
    Oh yeah..... We just started Guild Ad Page 24.....
    History in the making.....
    Like FEAR..... ;)
    Find your spot in one of the most resilient guild families that just WON'T go down.....
    And why is that?
    Because we're FEAR.....
    You can face FEAR.....
    You can battle FEAR.....
    But one thing you can never really do, is defeat FEAR.....
    Heatherbell86
  • Heatherbell86Heatherbell86 Member Posts: 15
    edited August 25
    Hey hey hey it's a brand new day and I'd like to formally invite you to come check out our amazing FEAR FAMILY!!A bunch of fun-loving people an amazing atmosphere! Tough day at work long day with the kids , just need a place you can unwind and not think about real world problems , well you found it! We have some of the top rated Guilds in the entire nation!! If you'd like to meet the gang before making the leap come talk to us on groupme☺😉 hope to talk to you soon!!
    Silverhawk
    edited August 25
    Come check out FEAR FAMILY!! we kick all the walkers butts and nutts🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️
    Silverhawk
    Good morning forum! Man what an exciting challenge this one was! Nothing gets my blood pumping more than a good challenge I hope you enjoyed it as well!!

If for some reason you didn't could it be Guild your end? Looking for something new and exciting and a friendly place to come hang out and talk to like-minded people? You should come check out FEAR FAMILY ♡ we have such a wonderful group of people all in one spot from all over the world! It's so special to me that at the end of the day after all the daily challenges dishes, kids ,work to unwind and hang out with such an amazing people and talk about this game that I love so dearly! It's the best stress relief but I have found!! I hope today is your day of success and happiness!! May the challenges come easy and the starts flow fiercely🧟‍♂️🤩
    Silverhawk
    Hello all in NML with another challenge right around the way , I'd love to invite you to our FEAR FAMILY ☝️🧟‍♀️ We have a really unique group of people in community from all over! We have people that are just getting started in the game all the way up to level 72! We've Come Together to strategize and communicate and learn from each other but not only that but we care for each other we asked how each other's days and where everyone goes on vacation! It is a place of acceptance and drama-free awesomeness! The Guild that I left lacked and communication and most that were in my guild didn't care for the game as I did and it was really hard for me being the talkative caring person that I am to carry that responsibility and loneliness on my shoulders and my shoulders alone! At the end of the day it's nice to take a break from real life activities to sit back with like-minded people and enjoy playing no man's land!! No matter what your ranking or how many stars you achieve in a challenge, we in FEAR FAMILY have a place for you! We use an outside app called GroupMe to communicate better.. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in please feel free to message me and I'd love to talk to you more about it!🧟‍♀️❤
    TeamDeadSilverhawk
    Goodmorning NML FORUMS

I wanted to invite you to play with FEAR FAMILY!! We have a great caring group of people!! We care about the game and each other..... I'd love to show you around !! We have plays from all walks of life and all over the world!! We also have players that are just getting started and level 72s top in the world!!

Please feel free to reach out or PM me on here🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️
    Silverhawk

Where does one even begin.....? Was almost 3 years ago now that we officially launched our first guild in Canada..... Months later, we started our first US based guild. It started off really slow, and it seemed to take forever to really evolve into a competitive guild. But it did..... We had to make some necessary adjustments, but we finally got it rolling..... And it has seen Top 50 Global Leaderboards quite a number of times over the past years. Earlier this week, they passed a new milestone..... 3,000,000 STARS..... I know plenty of guilds have already reached that milestone, and congrats to them, but..... none of them are FEAR..... And it never means as much as when YOUR guild achieves this goal..... As I mentioned, we started almost 3 years ago, and I never thought we'd have come this far, or stayed this strong..... This Resilient..... And I couldn't be any more proud of what we have achieved..... And of the people I have had the pleasure of working with every day. HUGE Thank You to ALL our members, past and present, who have pushed us this far..... And Congratulations!

Heatherbell86

That can add to our positive, fun and friendly atmosphere.

Searching for:
    +1200 for UK based FEAR
    +1000 for CA based FEAR

Also, as we near our third year anniversary, we're hoping to establish a new German (DE) based FEAR guild next.
    So if you are a small Group, Guild or Guild family that is likewise interested in expansion, improving and becoming stronger as a community, and achieving Global and Local leaderboard status, please don't hesitate to message us ..... Let's talk.

Heatherbell86
    edited September 10
    Goodmorning NML

what a great challenge last week was! FEAR FAMILY has almost 3 years together!! Wow what an accomplishment! When i say FAMILY thats exactly what I mean! We are a positive caring family that takes care of each other! We help each other through trials and tribulations in the game and out of the game! If you're trying to find your place I promise you FEAR FAMILY has a spot for you!! High star count or low star count!! We are a positive group!! I dont know about you but my game is my break from real life drama and chaos! Being a part of FEAR FAMILY makes my game that much better!! I have improved my game playing dramatically since joining this lovely group of people!! Its so amazing being a part of something bigger then myself !! I was such a outcast in my last guild an felt so out of place! So if you want to just come meet the gang then come join us on GROUPME, its an outside chat app that allows us to communicate and strategize or feel free to contact us at

HEATHERBELL86,CRASHMONKEY ...SILVERHAWK 
    Or email us at [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️💗
    Silverhawk

That can add to our positive, fun and friendly community.

Searching for:
    +1200 for UK based FEAR
    +1000 for CA based FEAR

As we near our third year anniversary, we're hoping to establish a new German (DE) based FEAR guild next.
    So if you are a small Group, Guild or Guild family that is likewise interested in expansion, achieving Global and Local leaderboard status, and improving and becoming stronger as a community, please don't hesitate to message us ..... Let's talk.

Heatherbell86ads888
  • ads888ads888 Member Posts: 1,384
    ✊✊✊
    Heatherbell86
    Good morning forums

We've got one day until our new challenge starts! I don't know about you but I am super excited!! If you're looking for a guild I've got the place for you! FEAR FAMILY is looking for new active players!!

I love FEAR FAMILY i found a place that i Excel and learn so very much on a daily! I was the Oddball outcast in the first Guild that I joined. I was lucky that FEAR FAMILY found me!! We use an outside chat source to be in communication. We have a show-and-tell room we have a tactics room and a few others. We really are a family, we talked about our day, our family vacations and if it's your birthday ,you get birthday love♡
    We have people from all over the world and would love to expand even further! If you're not a big talker that's okay to you can just sit back and relax!! If this sounds like the place for you please feel free to message me and I will tell you even more! Feel free to come check us out on GroupMe! I hope to see you there🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️💗🤙
    ads888