Extra xp on xp exploratory missions this event?

Its states gather 'more xp'.
I take it as extra=more, unless they mean 'this us how you get xp derp'. Thanks for any help.
***open to everyone***
'leathernecks'
Uncle Sam's misguided children
you know who you are.
Semper Fi

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    Unfortunately, I think they mean the latter... Not the first time they've been unclear with their wording in announcements. Certainly not the last.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    z3r0d4z3ggbatsrgerkman
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    "This is how you get more"
    XP is not doubled and/or there's no Xtra XP this weekend event

Regular XP Weekend

HTH
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    z3r0d4z3blynknz
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 989
    Basically, Ng means do xp missions to gain more xp to upgrade survivors or equipment. No double xp at all. :(
    rgerkmanz3r0d4z3MrSorrowblynknz
  • z3r0d4z3z3r0d4z3 Member Posts: 80
    Par for the course ng. You've done it again. Thanks for clearing that up everyone
    ***open to everyone***
    'leathernecks'
    Uncle Sam's misguided children
    you know who you are.
    Semper Fi

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    Hopefully soon NG can create a little note in game on how to earn supplies :wink:

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    z3r0d4z3MrSorrow
    @DLich Glen has been my best buddy for that. How super fun-tastic would it be to have the gas/xp combo booster show up on Saturday?
    DLich
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    I'm gonna wind up buying gas and XP boost. 5 second upgrade is my favorite event (last one was 4 weeks ago for equipment only though)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    BttlOpenerWalkermanMrSorrow
    So am I, a guy can dream though.. LOL
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    The last 5 second equip upgrade with double XP was my most "productive" event ever. Bought XP and gas booster and got so much done. Then bought a second gas booster and was eventually upgrading stuff that I knew I'd never use just to bank some of the extra XP. I had been waiting for that event since they introduced the gas booster, and NG made it even better with the dub XP. This weekend won't be very productive and I don't have any obvious gear left to upgrade, and all my survivors are now up to 19. Hope everyone gets some much needed upgrades done!!
    rgerkmanDLichInspTurbines
    The best for me was the double supplies weekend. Purchased the xp and gas boosters. Holy cow, was I sick of side missions after that day.
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    I hear ya @BttlOpener !! I bought 3 gas boosters during the radio drop event ($6 of my total $15 spent on the game)...had to recoup the 1000+ radios i just used up, but that was the least fun weekend I had playing the game, but the results were amazing!! It's probably why I haven't played much after the challenges ended the last week or two, and probably haven't recovered yet so won't play much the next weekend or two.
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    A double XP booster is the only thing I'm willing to purchase. However, my inventory of useless weapons is not high enough to justify purchasing one at this point in time so the 5 second upgrades will be lost on me. Even if I did buy one and liquidated things there wouldn't be enough XP to make it worthwhile.
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    The timing here is interesting. 5 second upgrades at a time when a bundle with full XP is available. Buy the bundle, upgrade survivors and equipment very quickly. Too bad the bundle costs as much as groceries for the week.