Crates absolutely ransacked

My last 2 outpost attacks have seen me robbed of 854 crates and 1436 crates! Why is this so high?? There never seems to be that many when I'm searching for outposts to raid - highest I've seen is about 450. Is it to do with how many crates you have?

Comments

• MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    It is. When the raid is 100% successful they take 10% of your TG.
    Ricksbeard
  • RicksbeardRicksbeard Member Posts: 24
    That explains it then! Thanks
  • @Ricksbeard

Were you saving for Tyreese's Hammer? Because if so, I was thinking of doing the same thing, but I already have a hammer with better traits and I didn't think it would be worth the constants outpost hits I would get leaving that many TG's out. I tried saving some of the TG's earned during the last challenge but since they "auto-opened" (which I think is crap) I just gave up on ever getting one.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    @DarkFae of the game ever tries to auto open them again (I've noticed it happens with you accept a guilds gift when you have challenge tickets in wait) just force close the app and re open.

Works also when you complete the first challenge of each mission each week (assuming you have any saved)

Force close and re open to keep em closed :)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    SgtSalamimcbkhicksInspTurbines
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    @DarkFae
    You play on a tablet right?
    If you use your "back" button on tablet.. it closes the open TG box :smile:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    mcbkhicks
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 554
    edited September 2016
    I think @DarkFae uses the system which shall not be named....

on my ipad I just close the app and it is shut for the moment, but I don't think this will help her...
  • @DLich @rgerkman @SgtSalami

I use both lols but will give your suggestions a try next week if it is still possible to try for that hammer. Again I already have one I like more but it would be nice to have as a collectible. Thanks everyone :)

^^My Hammer^^
    autumn_ashInspTurbines
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    DLich said:

@MadPuppy that's not entirely true. If you mean "they" as in the person whom raided him it's not correct because I don't believe that "they" in fact got the full amount if TG's.

That's right, the raiders only got 300-600 each, just like any other raid. The excess goes to people like @Boruto, who would have gotten 300-600 from me even though I only lost 3 :D
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    InspTurbinesMadPuppy
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @pig

Wow what a relief to hear that you only lost 3 even if I got more than 500 at that time.
    PigInspTurbinesWahooDawg
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Yep, I always spend my trade goods down under 500, some times under 200. Yes, I even buy silver crates some times to minimize raid losses. I must have had only about 30 tg on hand when you raided.

Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    @DarkFae
    I was saving for the 30 radio phones, got them now though. Hoping they will be a better investment after the update
  • @Ricksbeard

That's a bad investment IMO, but I hope it works out for you. :)
    InspTurbinesMadPuppySgtSalami
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,829
    That hammer in my trade store is only level 6 while I can have base level 16 equipment. Not spending 15k on that.
    @DarkFae
    To be fair I doubt I'll do it again, was a bit gut wrenching when I saw how many had been looted
    [Deleted User]
  • @Ricksbeard

That's why I buy so many gold/silver crates :D
    SgtSalamiPigRicksbeard