What to do with assault tokens

Do I promote my epic to legendary or should I upgrade one of my legendary traits? And which one?

Comments

• MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I can see why you're stymied! For me it comes down to spending the tokens on either promoting Tyrion (oh what will that 5th trait be? Oh please oh please let it be Dodge!), or increasing the Luck on SerDavos.

I think my obsessive curiosity on Tyrion would prevail at the end :)
    rgerkman[Deleted User]MrSorrowJaden
  • I agree. Promote Tyrion but if that last trait isn't dodge then trash him and spend the tokens you get on SerGregor.
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    SerDavos's head seems odd.
    If Tyrion fifth trait is Dodge then he got the perfect trait fighting Z.
    I would trash any survivor without Lucky & Dodge for tokens, also any Grandma & Grandpa.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    So I promoted tyrion and got bullet dodge, who do I keep and who do I scrape for points? Keeping only 3 of them.
  • With bullet dogde only Tyrion would only be good for outpost defense and possibly some misions that have savours in them so I would toss him and invest the tokens you get into SerGregor because you have 2 other assaults that would be good for outpost defense and SerGregor would be good for most missions.
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 861
    edited September 2016
    Hello @srmcn1031 , how are you? I didn't know you were on forums.

I would respectfully disagree with keeping SirGregor. Vigilant & SureShot are not best traits for Assault class because they both require not-moving/overwatch. They are more catered to shooter/hunter who have farther range and firepower. Assaults can lead the charge and 'soften' the mobs to be picked off. Bulletdodge is worth keeping if that's your only assault remaining with it and he can be put into outpost defense even if you dont raid much, as that precise trait not obtainable via gear. Overall I see no harm keeping all 4 survivors but if you must retire one, I would retire SirGregor who doesn't even have Luck

Take-care man. And goodluck to you
    srmcn1031