NEW TEASER! Let's talk about it

Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,514

First 12 sec is the trailer and the rest is me going over everything they showed

Playing Events Only? Come and play with Token ManiacRRs . We only do Events! NO BOARDS!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
MystiqueMizTy

Comments

• MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I liked the video & even watched the Maggie vid afterwards. But I still don't have a clear idea of how the exploding walkers work. Have you played with them yet?
    Pain Walker
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    MizTy said:

But I still don't have a clear idea of how the exploding walkers work.

I don't think they work. =) I think they just lumbering around ready to explode. That is their job, nothing fancy.

ggbatsMizTyPapacas[Deleted User]
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,908
    I'm guessing they explode when hit with ranged weapons, but can be taken out like an armored walker with melee weapons. Not sure how much damage they inflict to nearby walkers or survivors. I'm guessing a 1-2 grid blast radius.

If that is the case, I can only imagine what would happen if you got in a struggle and had only ranged weapons. :open_mouth:
    MizTy
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    What are exploders?

What are Exploders?
    While exploring you might run into exploding walkers, or Exploders. Exploders are identified by a small grenade symbol behind their level.

When shot the grenades on the Exploder cause a big explosion damaging everyone (both walkers and survivors) within the explosion radius, even through walls. The explosion is so strong that it has a chance to ignite any surviving walkers in the range or trigger another Exploder to go off.

In addition to area of effect explosions cause threat and generate noise, so be careful as it doesn’t matter whether the explosion is triggered in overwatch or not. The only way to avoid the Exploder from exploding when killed is to use melee attacks.

Last Updated: 1d • Permalink
    MizTyPapacas