Improvements to Outposts in 2.1!
The Outposts are now streamlined in order to make attacks faster and improve the PvP experience!
All Outpost changes:
- No longer lose Trade Goods when raided!
- Streamlined raids
- Modified layout
- Only one flag outside the gate
- Flee without injuries
- Fleeing from the combat no longer requires the player to choose someone to sacrifice
- Fleeing before getting the first flag will result into loss of Influence, but no injuries
- Flag is the mandatory first objective after which a survivor can open the gate
- New reward system:
- Kill all the Defenders to gain influence
- Raid the box for Trade Goods
- Threat triggers only once on the turn after the gate is opened
- Tier resets will be changed for Cycle 12, starting on the 21st of September:
- Tier reset has been removed from Gold tiers and below
- Platinum and Master tier players will be reset in the following way:
- Platinum tier III: 5,000
- Platinum tier II: 5,200
- Platinum tier I: 5,400
- Master tier: 5,600
Note! Your Outpost layout will be modified automatically after the update to make it more straightforward. If you wish to manage the layout, tap open your Outpost and build a strong defence.