Post 2.1 Update Discussion (Answers to your questions within)

TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
To make things clearer and avoid the same questions being asked over and over, let's continue discussing 2.1 here. If your question or comment is 2.1-specific, please post it here as opposed to making a new thread. We'll have eyes on this from the office so fire away.
rgerkmanPain WalkerAtrax

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Keep it on-topic. @war
    Fresh2thedillsPain Walkerblynknz
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited September 2016
    @rgerkman I had the free radio call - got offered a common L17 scout (or 2 tokens).
    Pretty much as expected tbh...... :(
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    CaptainslayerSynapseRanger
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited September 2016
    Edit: this is about getting Countdown & not getting Free Radio Call

Thanks for reply @Neil_J

& erased rest of post because Shteevie answered my OP down further :grimace:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    tomducat21
  • SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    May I know where is the quest countdown timer?
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 989
    So, all players have a different time to make their free call? Still 11h 5m on my radio tent.
    rgerkmanInvader
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421
    SlowMo said:

If you go into your quest list, it's at the bottom of the screen. If you sync with Google Play games, it will be hidden by your green Google Play Achievements bar.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

Bill_ZRT said:

SlowMo said:

If you go into your quest list, it's at the bottom of the screen. If you sync with Google Play games, it will be hidden by your green Google Play Achievements bar.
    Also, on my IPad, I have 3 quests stacked and there is no timer.
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    The have implemented alot of the things we wanted i'e more ways to get tokens and and other stuff, but in true NG style they have done it in the worst possible way (I'm not even talking about the prices, more the buy one then wait for x hours to maybe buy what you actually want) I personally almost exclusively by the radios as i don't see the value in gold or legendary crates.
    I had high hope and thought it was going to be a good update, I was looking forward to play outpost again but new trade store has done the opposit for me.
    Finishing on a good note though cheers NG for the daily login rewards.
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Merging this in to the 2.1 Update Thread.
    Pain Walker
  • warwar Member Posts: 454
    edited September 2016
    I feel like you guys just wasted your time with the new shop. Most of us do not like it. :(

Will you bring the old one back again?
    Top8dogFresh2thedillsCaptainslayerMajjaqui
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited September 2016
    Thank you @Shteevie
    I shall wait it out (Free Radio Call/FRC) before I start the (my) BitchFest :wink:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Majjaqui
    @andy75 I said the same thing about TGs. Blew through about 45000 on some legendary creates and the rest on gold creates while on my XP booster. It seems, those days are over. It appears, NG doesn't want players to stockpile TGs anymore, especially since raiding doesn't hurt players anymore. With the rotating items in the trade section, gotta spend them when you see they are available.
    andy75
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    -Thanks for updating the game! Maybe these are enough to upgrade one of Daryl's traits?
    --> yeah, were enough to upgrade one trait, so thx for it

-If you have less than three quests, it should appear at the bottom of the quest list.
    --> Sorry, can't see the bottom, because there's a big green bar 'Google Play Achievements'

what else:
    what about the free radio call? seems like some guys already used it, but i only see a timer, showing the next free call in 13 hours...

what about the people in my camp, they disappeared!!!! Noone walking around anymore...