Warrior Help.

I have 4 warriors and want to know if I should keep all 4 or scrap 1 for the points. I would like to keep 3 but if all 4 are good then I will just slowly upgrade all of them.

Comments

• SerpSerp Member Posts: 607
    I would def keep Ricky, double dodge and luck, but you may have to change his name to Hodor. If I were going to scrap one it would be milisandre
    MizTymcbkhicks
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,401
    @srmcn1031 , please post future "need help with keeping XYZ survivor" to the strategy discussion portion of the forum.

Agree with @Serp , Melisandre would be voted off my survivor island. Ricky found the immunity idol.
  • I too would keep Ricky but would scrap the rest and try again.
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    null
    No problem, still learning the forum.
    His name will be Hodor, good call on that. Anyone else?
    I can't scrap all 3, need at least 2 of them to do those warrior missions. But will keep my eye out for others.
    MizTyVerbaub
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,942
    Well... I would either retire Melisandre or Lyanna.

I'd probably prefer luck over strong, so keep Lyanna and retire Melisandre.

Ramsey doesn't have the best traits either but for the moment I think he's a better choice than either of the other two.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 685
    yup most of what everyone else said so far.. id toss out ramsey & melisandre they have the crapier traits out of all
  • tinytuna007tinytuna007 Member Posts: 333
    edited September 2016
    I would scrap melisandre and upgrade Ricky. Lyannastark is not to bad and Ramsey needs some armer with bullet dodge. I love my warriors. They are my favorite. With this newest update, luck no longer effects dodge so it's hard to say this early in the game. Haven't really had the chance to see how this change effects the toon or the game. Do you have a guild that helps you with these things.
    Eh Family Recruiter Contact me at [email protected] to join!
    Nobody really discusses strategy.
    @srmcn1031 , here's a good place to start about traits, it hasn't been updated for the new traits but it's still relevant.

If you have a certain question regarding strategy it's best to start a new thread for the question.
    Thanks for the info, now just need to redo your list with the new update and bullet dodge. Whenever you get time.
    @srmcn1031 , it's not my list. The best way to learn strategy is to join the right guild, most of the good guilds have a strategy person that analyzes things for the guild.
    MizTy
    Gotcha, yeah it does seem like better structured guilds do strategy help.
    How do you do the @zbot and get it to be green. Just started doing the forum.
    Nevermind just figured it out, lol.
    MizTy