Who to choose??????

Don't care about the assault. But do I take the hunter and build him cause his first 3 traits are great or do I take the warrior tokens and build Hodor(currently he is in training for level 18)

Comments

• srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    @Movado little help if you don't mind
    Someone help??????????
    @zbot can you weigh in on this?
    @Mystique any thoughts. I looking for people that know the game.
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,396
    edited September 2016
    Hey there, @srmcn1031 always happy to help! I guess it depends on what exactly you're in need of!! Those traits are perfect for a warrior so scrapping the the other epic warrior for tokens is a good idea.. On the other hand those are 3 perfect starting traits for a hunter..

So my question is what kind of traits do your current hunters have?! There is definitely a future with this one!

Everyone's situation is different so a bit more info is helpful!
    ⚔️ Leader: TheHerdReturned⚔️
    MizTy
    @Mystique Here are my hunters, I also have Daryl at epic and Maggie at rare. I would scrap YaraGreyjoy I think to build up the hunter if I chose him
    edited September 2016
    Looks like you have quite a bit invested in Yara, so if you retire her you will get more than the standard 128 tokens.. Also a good amount of XP to help level other one up! That rare Hunter would be a perfect replacement for the epic! Those traits are not very desirable!

I would go that route if it was me! Good traits can be hard to come by! Where there will always be more opportunities for warrior tokens!

Oh and congrats on that 1st one.. She is sweet!! :smile:
    MizTy
    That's my girl from day 1
    Mystique
    I hope I helped a little! Anything else I can help you with? Feel free to tag me! :smiley:
    MizTy
    @Mystique she was my first. Well now I have this dude. Now just to find a GOT name for him. Thanks for the advice.
    edited September 2016
    Wow you worked on him quick! Lol.. Nice 4th trait! Cross my fingers for you that the 5th trait will be marksman and not defensive stance!! :wink:

PS: I've never watched GOT!! Lol
    @Mystique I am on a gas 2x experience booster so I had to use the experience points so I don't max out. Plus since I retired YaraGreyjoy I got enough tokens to take him to epic. Now to get him to legendary and pray for marksman.
    MystiqueMizTy
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    Definitely the hunter. Both dodges and lucky? Great traits.
    Good luck, dumbass
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    srmcn1031 said:

@Mystique Here are my hunters, I also have Daryl at epic and Maggie at rare. I would scrap YaraGreyjoy I think to build up the hunter if I chose him

Your Yara would be great in outpost though, just my 2cent