Which Hunter?

I'm just starting to get use to the different Traits & what's what when it comes to them.. but I feel completely Noobish when it comes to All things surrounding Traits lol
For the most part I always just went with who had more Damage & rocked with that.
I have a bunch of Hunters that I need to start Upgrading but don't know which to give the majority of my attention!!
I do know Luck, Dodge, Bullet Dodge are a few of the most sought after Traits & some also feel Wide Bore is a must.. some of the others though..?

So here's my Crew of Hunters...
Who would you spend all your hard earned XP & Tokens on & why?

& thank you ohhh so much!! :kissing_heart:

**Not letting me post pics :neutral:
There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
MizTy

Comments

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Here we go...

& Thanks Again!

Rhonda
    MovadoFester17
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    My 2-cents...I'd initially focus resources Alice, best combo of traits so far of the epics (luck, dodge, bullet dodge, iron skin). I would personally ditch Warren for tokens given he's only rare and would take so more tokens to reveal next traits. Good luck, let us know how it turns out.
    MizTyp_herianrgerkman
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    edited September 2016
    @rgerkman , Alice is the best due to luck+dodge+bullet dodge.

I like George and Warren for luck+dodge.

Alan is good in terms of damage but the difference between Alice won't be seen until good gear is found and leveled up.

You have a good base of hunters. Instead of scrapping what you have make 15 calls when you find enough radios and see if you can add on to your hunter roster or scrap it for tokens. You would still need 244 hunter tokens to upgrade Alice to leg assuming you use all tokens to upgrade her.
    Fester17
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    Based on your screenshots, you currently have 366 hunter tokens which is enough to upgrade Alice's 3 most important traits- Lucky/Dodge/BulletDodge, all without needing to retire others (and you are fortunate to have those upgradable in direct sequence per trait positioning). I would do that. But keep the others for now unless you have some other compelling reason to scrap. See what their remainder traits are later.
    zbotrgerkmanFester17
    I have no intentions on scrapping anyone just yet... I like to Hoard lol

I'm going to concentrate on Alice for now. I can't wait to see what her next Trait will be!!

I don't come across too many Rifles.. I only have a few, I think, that are worth upgrading (lvl 18 & 19 & 1 lvl20 but that's not usuable obviously)
    I'll post some pics in a bit

Thanks again for all the suggestions & tips!!
    I really appreciate it! :blush:

Rhonda
    & it's smarter to Upgrade her to 19 first & then Traits right? Or is it backwards?

Rhonda
    Here's what Gear I'm working with ATM

I don't think I have the best Luck when it comes to Armor pulls lol

Rhonda
    Level before upgrading rarity.
    Re gear: I hoard TG's for legendary gear pulls and keep my fingers crossed for the classes I need. And sometimes relent to buying limited bundles to fill a need when my willpower fails. Also hard with imminent update given gear cannot currently be upgraded beyond its max level like survivors.
    rgerkmanMizTy
    Yea. I hear you @sligoem
    I recently bought Abrahams Gun but forgot to double check if he was upgraded to Lvl 19 yet!!! So now I have a fully upgraded lvl 21 gun instead of lvl 22. I was abit upset with myself about the quick purchase!
    Ohs well.. I guess I'll just have to buy it again next time it comes around lmao

Rhonda
    MizTysligoem
    @rgerkman I know how that feels, I did the same thing with Morgan's Staff a while back.
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    rgerkman said:

Here we go...

& Thanks Again!

George and Alice are your best, I'd delete warren...

Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
    edited October 2016
    Well here she is!!
    I may have the worst luck lol

She still my best Hunter!! & now I just have to work on finding Leg Gear & Upgrading it...

Rhonda
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Not so bad, it could be worse (vigiliant)
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    rgerkman
  • willyboyisherewillyboyishere Member Posts: 11
    best traits are luck, dodge, bullet dodge, thick skin then it gets debatable but I like marksmen
  • willyboyisherewillyboyishere Member Posts: 11
    With luck make sure the weapon also has luck and the armor has dodge or bullet dodge depending on the situation. Luck increases the benefit of traits with probabilities and is cumulative. I'd your surviver has luck and dodge, your weapon has gold dodge and your armor has gold dodge your chances go up to %60.
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    I would have to say, about the best traits, it depends! Depends on the use you have for one particular hunter. If it's for playing outposts Bullet Dodge is a must but for normal exploration missions and most challenge missions it's a waste of a trait. For me I always want Luck/Dogde/Marksman in any scenario. Then Sure Shot perhaps as well for everything. If I had to chose a 5th trait it would be either Iron Skin or Bullet Dodge...
    RedEye52MattieP