Want me to buy more gold Next Games?

Bloodmoonwolf85Bloodmoonwolf85 Member Posts: 116
edited September 2016 in Off Topic Discussion
Just thought I'd throw this out there. Normally i don't like to share ideas, but today, i think my sentiments will be appreciated. While going to access my trade good section I was looking over some of the prices of the gold, and "lawdy thats a lot of money" Thats money people like me, aren't really apt to spend because, not for nothing, we don't really get anything out of it. This is an ever expanding game that has no end, so really spending 50 bucks to get slightly farther ahead than i am now, isn't really much incentive to bust out my wallet and start making in app purchases. Couldn't we at least get an exclusive t-shirt or poster or something like that to go with a gold purchase that high? The more you buy the better the "free gift"? I put free in quotations because the purchase of fake currency alone would cover the over head costs of whatever item is attached to a particular gold package. That would surely( Don't call me Shirley) get a guy like me to be more motivated to make such a purchase. Just throwing it out there.
MizTyDoTakFeliotammyBonzInspTurbinesNOhesitationmcbkhicks

Comments