Interrupt didn't work

My level 19 legendary assault has a level 22 rifle with 100% interrupt. He shot the walker, cause you can tell when he does the assault dance, but it did not stop him and he got bruised and had to go visit the hospital. I understand he has a thing for nurses but why did he not stop the attack. Walker level 23, and he was 3 spaces away.
MizTyT_12

Comments

• carefreecarefree Member Posts: 203
    Happens to me all the time, I have the same survivors as you.
    T_12
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,403
    @srmcn1031 , were any walkers nearby? Interrupt with assaults and hunters are challenging as overwatch shot can hit multiple walkers, if there are walkers nearby then it would get alerted and make its move and attack.

If this wasn't the case, unequipped and equip your gear. Sometimes there are issues with traits not working but you can tell if your assault has wide spread or not if that's one of the traits.
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,029
    I don't fully understand how interrupt works. Is it during an overwatch attack? Is it supposed to stop the walker from advancing?
    T_12
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    @tiwyg Yes it is supposed to stop the walker during overwatch. But it also depends on what trait you have. Mine is gold 100%.
    @zbot It was the only walker left on the screen. I will try to uneqip and reequip to see if that works but my wide spread was working so the interrupt should have as well.
    psychwolfT_12