I Bought me a Bundell whitch kosts 4,99€ and the only Thing happend my Game colapses 20 Times

I Bought me a Bundell whitch kosts 4,99€ and the only Thing happend my Game colapses 20 Times . So i Must Close and deinstall it an in if reinstalld it my Money was Spende for nothing !and i Earl my Money Hard and Then i whant to make me self a präsent and the only Effekt is anger!

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @Grandmaster00P , if you are still having issues with the game crashing press three fingers on the screen when the game is loading, it will bring you to the help menu, click contact us and send a support request. If you were able to reinstall your game and it works now your save game file is with game center for iOS and google play for Android. It should have your game saved, if not please take a look at instructions here for lost game. Lastly if you are still missing your purchase, send a support request telling them which purchase and what you are missing, please provide proof of purchase. Hope this helps, if not, please let me know.