Why aren't we getting our guild rewards ?

SwagmanSwagman Member Posts: 48
edited September 2016 in Bug Reports
Hi Iam from a guild called ZombieStompers2 , and not sure along with myself how many other members are not receiving them but it's definitely a problem for more than just myself .

Best Answer

Answers

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @Swagman are you not receiving your radios or did you receive it but it's not showing up? If it's the latter check the radio tower for accurate count or log out and log back in. There's a delay in radios being registered sometimes.
  • SwagmanSwagman Member Posts: 48
    Thanks for responding Zbot. But the actual guild reward chest doesn't appear .
  • Black_JackBlack_Jack Member Posts: 278
    Your guild reward is now radios, not chests
    Swagman
    So you don't open a chest to get radios ? Even so my personal rewards appear but not guild. So I must be down a few radios .
    The guild rewards are chests also but instead of TG you receive radios.

@Swagman by any chance are you in a one person guild?

Swagman
    NO. What does that mean ? Iam aware of how system is supposed to work . What is so hard to understand when I said Iam not receiving my chest for guild rewards . Also said I wasn't only one this happened too! So pretty obvious Iam not alone . Perhaps you could direct me somewhere else to a person that may help resolve the issue instead of insulting me by stating obvious and not reading properly by asking such a ridiculous question .
    Ok thanks for the advice . Will pass on info . Trying to find out how many members had issues . Out of the current 18 members I know of 3 players so far not receiving guild rewards . Just hard cause of different time zones .
    @swagman one more question, were any of the guild members new or started after the challenge? If members are added on after the guild reward is won, the new member doesn't receive rewards retroactively.
    I have only managed to find 3 other guild members so 4 of us that I know of so far and we are all original guild members , meaning we where in our guild together for our first challenge .