Something is going wrong with...

We were used to get 5 or 10 every day and now only one in 15 days... So obviously something is going wrong with that. Maybe we sholud pay? Maybe paying is now the only chance? Do you agree?
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
masmith93[Deleted User]TheLostOnes

Comments

• CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    I noticed the same @capibara .

Guess you'll have to raid Outposts to earn TG and get them from the shop now.

And no discussion about RNG/good days, bad days needed. Thanks.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    capibarargerkmanmongo911
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,141
    LOL @Capleton thanks for the suggestion but lol ...buying them in the shop could be probably even against international laws :D
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    rgerkmanCapletonmongo911
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I'm assuming we're taking about radios here?
    If not... I'm completely lost lol
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    capibaraBlack_Jackmongo911TheLostOnes
    Agree ....

Rhonda
    capibara
    edited September 2016
    rgerkman said:

Agree ....

So... I'm not the only one! It makes sense and it's a good point to start!!
    rgerkmanmasmith93[Deleted User]mongo911
    You're good peoples @capibara !!
    So I'm completely on your side!! Whatever you say!! I got your back! :wink:

Rhonda
    capibaramongo911
    edited September 2016
    Yes thanks @rgerkman also because talking "loudly" about that is against etiquette rules and i don't want this thread removed without warming!! :#
    [Deleted User]mongo911
    We can't have that @capibara ..
    We. Can't. Have. That.

Rhonda
    capibaramongo911

What is going on here

Oh well it's easy. I should pay and consider that @rgerkman totally agreed!!
    Everything is changed now!
    rgerkman said:

We can't have that @capibara ..

We. Can't. Have. That.

But why? Only because NG choosed that?... Yes , it makes sense. But now i have to pay... Ok...
    mongo911
    edited September 2016
    I meant.. we can't have them close your thread!!!
    That would be disastrous!!

Rhonda
    capibara[Deleted User]mongo911
    rgerkman said:

I mean.. we can't have them close your thread!!!

That would be disastrous!!

Oh yes... Anyway tomorrow when i will meet the guys here in Denmark i will talk the whole thing with them...
    Now i'm going to sleep. Meanwhile feel free to discuss about that with usa users. Cya
    rgerkmanmongo911
    Goodnight @capibara !!
    Sleep well my lil furry friend :grimace:

Rhonda
    mongo911capibara
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    That is an excellent art installation.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    mongo911capibarargerkman
  • @capibara you never cease to amaze and amuse me. Profound, as always.
    masmith93rgerkmanJapes87capibara
    edited September 2016
    @capibara is Everything this Gorum is missing most days :joy:

Rhonda
    masmith93capibara
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,906
    I think a boycott is much better than paying. They can harvest the data and see they need to bring it back to at least 5 per day. I can still reminisce about the good ol' days (just a few months ago) when we would get 10 per day. I'm glad I hoarded them. :wink:
    capibarargerkman
    masmith93 said:

That is an excellent art installation.

Lol @masmith93 this is not an art installation, but maybe it will be at the end!! ;)
    JudithG said:

@capibara you never cease to amaze and amuse me. Profound, as always.

Ohhh... Oh My Fierce Goddess!! Wake up and find your homage words in the early morning is something that makes me always a better rodent! ...a morning glory!! B)
    rgerkmanant[Deleted User]

I actually found this thread more entertaining than most out there. Good job Capi! But considering that this isnt something we can talk about here aparently..maybe it should be moved to 'off topics'? (; or is this off limits there also? Anyone who has paid attention to my comments knows I'm not a fan of censorship.

@stuffnthangs thanks this is really a good question that will help us to focus again the question.
    This is really a no off topic ...because we are really talking of gameplay ...but as i said before, since it's against rules etiquette and @zbot @zoson and the most of the mods will not approve it, we decided to talk about it in a coded way... ;)
    I don't want this thread to be closed or removed!! :# ...recently my rodent curiosity has been "interrupted" when wasn't already satisfied... Yes! RODENT INTERRUPTED :o
    edited September 2016
    ....nooooo... MOVED!! Nooo... It was not off topic :(
    You simpy need to read between lines...
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Support's looking in to this. Thanks for the reports guys.
    JackBauercapibaraGovernator
    edited September 2016
    Teeceezy said:

Support's looking in to this. Thanks for the reports guys.

Noooo ....they are going to censore that we have still time to talk about the thruth!! The thruth is out there! As @Governator said "...they can harvest the data and see they need to bring it back to at least 5 per day".
    Yes and consider this, the hint of the century, consider this, what if we are now invisibles?? :o
    mongo911[Deleted User]