Not getting supplies from Glenn's lucky dumpster leader trait

StarkhornStarkhorn Member Posts: 68
So I have Glenn has my leader and I am doing a few food side missions. I noticed that there is no additional food from the lucky dumpster trait. I was expecting to get 35% of the XP in supplies as well as the 5400 mission reward. There used to a 3rd item in the reward screen, saying "leader bonus", but it is not there.

SteveWynnsoggybottoms

Comments

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited September 2016
    Swap out your Survivors & then swap back.. that should work.. you can also try rebooting game.
    HTHS!!

Edit: I would also send in Ticket to Support to let them know.. especially if it continues to happen
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    And of course make sure he is in slot 1 of the team
    rgerkman
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Didn't somebody made a comment a while ago that when Glenn was in the hospital while assigned to the team that his leader thing was not working ?
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • StarkhornStarkhorn Member Posts: 68
    JackBauer said:

Didn't somebody made a comment a while ago that when Glenn was in the hospital while assigned to the team that his leader thing was not working ?

So if Glenn gets injured during a mission, then you don't get the leader bonus?
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    No, just put him out of the Team, put Somebody Else in, throw Somebody Else out, put back Glenn. I cannot find the other Thread where this was mentioned
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda