Confession Box for Outpost Raids

Comments

• GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Now I know why I cannot find any of you in my outpost or yours outposts. You guys are in 4k tier while Im still sitting slightly over 3k. Have to admit, more ppl(around 3k) realized that there is no need for hospital time and only grab TGs, but my defending team(lvl20 Negan and double low lvl warriors) was still killed way too often, so Rosita and Daryl decided to accompany Negan in defending. Provided with (almost)best gear I have for them, they started to raising my influence drop by drop. So, pay me a visit, "grab and complete" and we all be happy.
    Btw, what kind of defenders you guys use? I made my choice easily: Negan deserves to be killed as many times as possible, Daryl and Rosita retaliates melee/range attacks. With stun resistant gear and defenders spread out hospital time is guaranteed. For sure, with bit of luck and right setup anyone can kill my defenders, but I mainly see amateurs with 3 leg hunters or so and these have hard time in my outpost.
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,009
    Thanks for a visit @Vakali ! Hope to see you again fir an Italian beer all together!
    Vakali
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @Tammy Thanks for cookies. Not my favourite setup, but managable without any fight(not counting walkers).
  • AngieMathesonAngieMatheson Member Posts: 93
    I use to slaughter everything in outposts (walkers, defenders, crates, even the walls if I could...) the only name I remembered was @Dlich, who raided me the same way -one of my guys is still at the hospital since last year, ptsd maybe :)
    What's the point in it ? thought it's the only way to climb tier ranks, isn't it ?
    Btw, end of cycle today, I've managed to save 5100 tier to reach 5000 tg: I've been raided all-night-loong, alright : morning came at 4984, so I failed for the 5000 TG, now gotta try the 6k to be sure to have 5k tg...
    Expect my lads' visits in any case
    Lone wanderer
    JimiFaith
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    edited January 2017

Triple8, whoever you are, please do not block the way. It costed my scout 90 minutes at the hospital. But I got five of them. So it's no matter.
    GrimGaelJackBauerJimiFaith
  • VakaliVakali Member Posts: 239
    Thanks for the TG's @biff, after I snatched the goods I made like a tree and got out of there.

KafirGrimGaelAngieMathesonJimiFaith
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @capibara

I don't annihilate people's Outpost unless they block the TGs fyi

I remember being shocked that you were blocking them...I figured as much as you're on the forum and chill with everyone you would have an open path
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    TheLostOnesggbats
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,847
    SlickRick said:

@capibara

I don't annihilate people's Outpost unless they block the TGs fyi

I remember being shocked that you were blocking them...I figured as much as you're on the forum and chill with everyone you would have an open path

Not. You are confusing the "chilling one"... I gave for months easy trade goods but i never asked for "an open path"...because when i play outpost i play for influence.
    Few days ago i reported in the forum that i was tired to give "open path" and i explained why....
    Anyway you are welcome. Since i can't keep the 5000 tier right now don't care too much for my influence
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    AngieMathesonWeekOne
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,753
    Necroboogie
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,753
    Necroboogie
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Do what you want with your outpost @capibara

I don't remember seeing your outpost yet @capibara but when I do, I can't wait to battle it out with you. That's what I call fun! ;)
    capibara
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    Thanks for visiting @DLich (and not killing my guys)!
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    DLich
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    @DLich , thanx for your hospitality. Sorry, I was not in the mood for a dance with your guys... B)
    DLich
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    @zbot came by and we talked about life, death and tokens. He was a good guest leaving just before we were about to start killing eachother and got a well-deserved TG bag for the road.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    GovernatorWalkerballz
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    As this is a confessional, and we have shorter healing times this weekend, anyone blocking the TG has had not only the blocker sent to Boot Hill, but his accomplices too. Usually I just take out the blocker but I'm showing my ruthless streak this weekend!
    Tea and biscuits for non-blockers though - unless they're non-forum peeps and an easy kill! >:)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    TheLostOnesGovernator
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,847
    edited January 2017
    @Movado Lol nice defence stun and very pleasant from you to gave first aid to those poor defenders... Tylenol, Vicodin... Acetaminophen, Hydrocodone.... A whole pharmacy first aid setup... :D
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    1RisTheLostOnesGovernatorSCBMA