Confession Box for Outpost Raids

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,009
    Influence 5096
    _ Svhorty Friendly
    _ The one Friendly
    _ Acas Friendly
    _ Bolinski22 RF setup 2/4 2/4 2/4 ( you have to fight)
  • VakaliVakali Member Posts: 239
    Awesome list @DLich

That is not the cool list to be on, unblock your TG and you will join the cool kids that have cookies, puppies and kittens galore.

GovernatorT_12
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    I just tested the list and found as opponnent "R03 – LR, SR (4625)".
    But my scout was able to get the box with the first step.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    T_12
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    The list hasn't been updated in a while to my knowlege, and there isn't anyone reviewing the names (also to my knowlege) so there's really no way to get off, only on. This is not the thread to update the list. PM @DLich with the info. Or if there's a big demand for a current, up-to-date list, ask @OneLessTitan and volunteer.
    javajnkieT_12
    Only a few people got on my murder crew list. And then for one punitive expedition. Life's too short and there are too many TG out there.
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    Lol @ murder crew list... I love it! ;)

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    So there are a couple of things going on here:

I raided "Mike" and can't remember if he blocked the TG path or had just chosen a map where I couldn't reach the chest without a fight. Anyway, the result is always the same, blood is spilled.

Then about 3.5 hours later, "Mike" (I assume the same guy) finds me. He doesn't bring a scout, so seems like he wants blood for blood (the path to my TG chest is clear so he could have left without a fight).

But his revenge plans don't work out. While he kills all my three guys, all his die too before he can open the chest -- I assume some painful bleeding happened there. And he loses the raid.

But oddly, his failed raid still gives me the 8-hour shield. I didn't know you could get the shield when you win. Must be triggered by my three guys dying.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    SCBMAGovernator1RisGrimGael
  • Xcal1burXcal1bur Member Posts: 54
    @TheLostOnes That's right, if all your defenders die, shields go up. Happened to me 2 days ago.
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,550
    GrimGael said:

The list hasn't been updated in a while to my knowlege, and there isn't anyone reviewing the names (also to my knowlege) so there's really no way to get off, only on. This is not the thread to update the list. PM @DLich with the info. Or if there's a big demand for a current, up-to-date list, ask @OneLessTitan and volunteer.

Yeah, it may be out of date. I found Coneybeare and Nobogeys59 and they were not blocking the TGs and I could reach with a Scout dash. They have apparently decided to be more generous.
    Lol, we've been pushing a little public awareness campaign and it appears to be working.
    I feel a little sad when I go out raiding right before cycle end and people are blocking the tradegoods. There's about 25 to 1 odds they are not going to gain influence from me. 23 to one they are going to lose it. Hope they're sitting in the middle of a tier, like I am.
    T_12
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,554
    @all this list I don't think has been updated in a while. I haven't tested many of them since if they show up in my search I just skip them. I'd rather waste 10 TG's instead of the 2 gas and minute to get the flag or whatever.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • KafirKafir Member Posts: 101
    One name "John" will get my murder team. I welcome anyone else to wipe out this one as well.

Governator
    Another blocking is "Ismawelo"...needs a visit from a murder team... ;)

edited March 2017
    Another blocker is "Ragnar"...piled together, 2 are stun resistant. But they all died, took down all their walkers and stole everything...

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    TY to Da Man. Not only did I get influence from his raiders bleeding out and dying during his raid, but I also get a nice 8 hour shield because he also managed to kill my guys. What a nice raider :)
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    GrimGaelKafirmostlyharmlessT_12
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 728
    edited March 2017
    Confession: I'm a murderer! I just can't stop!
    And I think i need some serious counselling, so HELP!!!
    The only way to survive a mad world is to embrace the madness.
    KafirsborgAnarchi
    @T_12 everyone seems to want to fight today, just an unfriendly neighborhood I've found myself in for the moment. So today, I'm right there too.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    @Taka are you the Taka I just raided? Not a TG friendly set-up, I had to limp away. Next time I'll bring the kill squad.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    GovernatorPig
    Lol, oh my. Confess after you kill. We're going to have to start a new thread "Threat Box for Outpost Raids"
    KafirPigjavajnkie
    GrimGael said:

@T_12 everyone seems to want to fight today, just an unfriendly neighborhood I've found myself in for the moment. So today, I'm right there too.

The couple of dozen raids today so far, I've run into just one blocker...they died in the usual way...

GovernatorGrimGael
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,009
    @OneLessTitan Thanks for a fresh beer! Easy crate and gentle defenders! ;)
    KafirGrimGael
    edited March 2017
    Not sure who I visited here ;-)
    @SlickRick
    -----------------
    edited March 2017
    Today I met this outpost two times.

Once named as ruby, 2nd as deadeye. Same survivor names and placing. Now I am convinced of outpost bots :smiley:

Sorry Deadeye, although TG was not blocked I had to give it a try, never fought against 10star survivor. :blush:
    -----------------
    Governatormostlyharmless
    JackBauer said:

Today I met this outpost two times.

Once named as ruby, 2nd as deadeye. Same survivor names and placing. Now I am convinced of outpost bots :smiley:

Sorry Deadeye, although TG was not blocked I had to give it a try, never fought against 10star survivor. :blush:

WOW!!! Gotta be a bot or someone who spends lots of money on this game!!!

How did you do against them?

@Kafir I only took the fight against the 2nd one. And it was easy one as the defenders where terrible placed so I could take down one after one :-)
    -----------------
    KafirGovernatormostlyharmless