Confession Box for Outpost Raids

Comments

• GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Haha, that was in the same spirit of humor as your other thread. I've always said play how you wish, who wants to play a game but not play how they want?
    sborgMovadoSCBMADusky
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 1,009
    i was raided while i raid someone! Is it possible?...but happened...
    GrimGaelSCBMAvabuda1
    Yep, me too.
    SCBMAAndrea
  • TJCartTJCart Member Posts: 412
    Here you go:

AndreaGrimGaelbigbeano
    Usually no mercy for the clumsy ambush. But Movado has spurred me on to greater acts of kindness...
    JackBauerAndreaMovadoSCBMA
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose NML Moderator Posts: 795
    @DLich stopped by my outpost recently. Thanks for not murdering my survivors and I hope they were well behaved and accommodating.

I think only one of my regular outpost crew was in there at the time. I switch them out sometimes, forget to put them back, and then usually get murdered. So sometimes my outpost is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. :p :D
    GrimGaelAndreaDLichSCBMA
  • vabuda1vabuda1 Member Posts: 84
    New to the forum, but I recognize a lot of your names from outposts I've raided! Too funny!! But I had the same thing happen as far as my outpost getting raided while I was raiding another outpost
    Andrea
    My real name is Vanessa btw..that's my name in the game..I can't change my name on here now..but if you got raided by a Vanessa recently..that would be me lol
    Andrea
    I'll have Glenn keep an eye out for ya, Vanessa.
    Andreavabuda1
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Hey @capibara

You changed your outpost setup since the video from weekone. This confused me
    so much that It was necessary to inspect your outpost very closely.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    AndreacapibaraGrimGaelGovernator
    edited March 2017
    Come on @JackBauer , now @capibara is very sad! Take care of extinction... ;)
    Thank you @feracolyte for your visit today
    capibara
    Oh @JackBauer ! What's happened?? The crate is in front of you!!
    @Andrea Yes, sorry for the attempt. B) Usually if I know that I will not play the game in the next hours I go for everything and accept damage. Also then I usually do not draw because this is wimpy.

Your bruiser stunned two of my people although both have Gold Anti-Stun.
    So that's what happened :-)

-----------------
    Andrea
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,817
    JackBauer said:

Hey @capibara

Nope. I did nothing, but thanks to highlight ..(..no thanks for the capybaras bloodbath :# )
    ..so i went to check and surprise! All my defenders (the same ones of the last months...) are spread all over and set as offensive... So..a sort of seppuku... Not my choice. Could be a reset come with the new update??
    Now it's fixed. Everything as before.
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Andrea
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Hey does anyone know who mad moody is? Just weird because there's an NPC with that exact name in my DnD campaign. (Full nerd alert)
    GrimGael
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,530

Hey does anyone know who mad moody is? Just weird because there's an NPC with that exact name in my DnD campaign. (Full nerd alert)

Constant Vigilance!!! :lol:
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    Ah. Not enough of a nerd to know HP, apparently. Thanks :D
    What is the best way to have your defense set up on out post Capibara? I have mine set as offensive..is that worse? If so, why?
    capibara said:

JackBauer said:

Hey @capibara

Nope. I did nothing, but thanks to highlight ..(..no thanks for the capybaras bloodbath :# )
    ..so i went to check and surprise! All my defenders (the same ones of the last months...) are spread all over and set as offensive... So..a sort of seppuku... Not my choice. Could be a reset come with the new update??
    Now it's fixed. Everything as before.
    Daryl and other delicate defenders should probably never be set to offensive.
    @JackBauer ....a check in my outpost? ;)
    Yesterday it was a "Stop and go" ...thank you!
    @Andrea you have been lucky that you where not the "last 2 gas" outpost raid. ;)
    -----------------
    Andrea
    @David_H79 Thanks for you visit, can you give me some feedback about my top assault. He could be placed one spot higher but would not be in cover. I had that before for a while. I'm not sure if it would be better. What do you think ?
    -----------------
    David_H79
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    @JackBauer the first time I visited your outpost I decided to fight. And it was a real hard one. Very tough defenders, everyone could handle several hits. Hospital time guaranteed.
    I think after that first visit, I visited your outpost twice. And I have learned. I only grab TGs and had a nice stay.
    In my opinion there is no need to change your setup.
    :)
    Andrea
    @David_H79 Sorry, there was a glitch in the Battle Log, it showed me that I failed to a "David" but now I shows a different username. But now it also shows that I won a Raid against a David. I am confused now :-)
    -----------------
    Governator
    Ok, then it wasn't me. :)
    Quite a while since I seen your outpost.
    Poor Cahy, probably you lost the connection and a lot of points! I never seen 29 points in an outpost!
    Lol I gave up 21 free yesterday. Too funny. Who knew these gaming machines also receive phone calls?
    Andrea
    @Governator was it your Outpost?
    I had a nice stay. Thanks for the TGs.
    Maybe I can come back. :)