Confession Box for Outpost Raids

Comments

• ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    I’m still trying to get a capture, but it’s so rare it doesn’t happen when I’m recording.

What’s that? Oh, you want to know the problem. Hah sorry, my bad!

When you stun some bastage and you see a 1 or 2 above the head, hit end turn, then they shoot you!!
    Not cool to fake a knockout!
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Andrea
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    @JackBauer , Why tooth fairy? She kind of creeped me out with that name :#

Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    JackBauerGovernatorTJS
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    @DBones Next time make a video and don't dare to fight ;)
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    DBones
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Wouldn't dream of it, @JackBauer. My survivors like their teeth where they are ;)
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    David_H79JackBauerbigbeanoGovernator
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402

Am I the only one who feels guilty when you get the same person 2-4 times in a day?

I just don’t have the heart to keep killing them.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

Governatorbigbeano
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 586
    > @ShadowaceAz said:
    > Am I the only one who feels guilty when you get the same person 2-4 times in a day?
    >
    > I just don’t have the heart to keep killing them.

Don’t be. They are most probably bots. Kill every last one of them >:)
    GovernatorDBones
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    edited March 2018
    DBones said:

Found two regular forum posters in one day.....Howdy do, @Mabiki. I stayed as far away from your bruiser as I could - his name is a bit disconcerting :#

Working as intended. He's just like your average politician of any political stripe.

But thanks for not trying to kill me, even if you were just avoiding a blast of a certain type.

DBones
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    @TheLostOnes I sent your outpost defenders away into the unkown as a fare thee well. The bullets had little hearts on them and my scout's knife had googly eyes which became dislodged and probably got eaten after the walkers devoured your Daryl. Gonna miss you around here.
    anniesprinklesDBones
  • T_storm69T_storm69 Member Posts: 49
    Who says you can't bring a knife to a gun fight. Needed my 25 kills for daily challenge.
    David_H79AndreaGovernator
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    HaHa...
    ...hehe...
    HaHa.........hehe....

I put my crate right at the gate, just so people can take it and leave. I put my defenders in stationary and cover back away from tg's. So you have to pick a fight in order to lose a fight...

...heheheSNORThehehe...
    David_H79bigbeanoT_storm69Governator
    edited April 2018
    > @TJS said:
    > @CBgaming1969
    > Your survivors put up a good fight. Your Hunter with Incendiary and Assult with the Reckoning burnt my Shooter to a crisp.

Hehehehehehehehehehehe @TJS they were stationary and in cover and you already had the tg's...my gift to you,)~

at least you weren't like the last player who tried to raid poor little ol' me...they didn't grab the easy tg's before picking a fight...

First outpost defense won in a long time...plus 24 influence for just setting there and doing nothing but minding my own beeswax...
    TJS
    @TJS you and @crappi raided me at the exact same time...
    TJSShadowaceAzbigbeanoGovernator
    edited April 2018
    I want to apologize in advance that due to the increase in a'hole crate blockers and maps where the crates are out of reach to just get and leave...

...I will from now on be going in to kill all first and ask questions later...

...thank your a'hole crate blockers and don't blame me...

Sorry in advance for your loss of influence...
    Kratos
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 346
    I have noticed several of those lately. I have had to run a whole lot more OP raids lately to keep my supply up and about 1 in 6 either block or have the goods out of reach.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    My as been about 1 in 3 today...

and since we have to raid for tg's now and don't know what we are going to run into...just going to take my xp farming kill team just to be safe, but unfortunately that means no scouts...
    Raiding last night upped the odds to about 1 in 4 blocking or out of reach so my influence went up some lol. I also noticed most of the ones that raid me kill all 3 of my defenders even though I have the crate out front and my guys positioned back and away and set to passive. Maybe they need to influence or maybe just like killing my defenseless low level pawns.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    When you say "Out of reach" do you mean even for a scout? I believe there's only 2 maps that you can get the crate with a survivor other than a scout.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Correct Dlich. I have a scout with me 99% of the raids and either goods are placed just out of reach or they are standing in such a position I have to run around them therefore not reaching it in 1 move.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    People act like their TG getting stolen takes something away from them.

If you block your TG crate when you're at influence around 5K then it's dumb because If you're around 5K and I'm around 5K neither of us is trying to climb any leaderboards. Blocking the crate will just make people angry lol.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    KwansaHuttSlayer23bigbeano
  • KwansaKwansa Member Posts: 80
    I think a lot of Player (from outside this forum) don't really understand the op-raid system with just grabbing the tg. I always try to stay little above 5k points and just raid outpost if it is necessary becaus of low tg amount or because of other players who think they must kill my guards and bring me under 5k. And my crate is directly next to the gate and the guards are waiting in the background.

You can see similar things like the last Tara, Rufus and Jesus event. The majority of all forum members would go for Rufus - and who won? Tara!! Or the event round about one year ago Daryl against Governor and Rick against Michone (If I remember right). Everybody here wanted Michon tokens but Daryl won....

But back to topic. I have not that big problem to lose some points when my guards have been killed, because I know that I will find a blocker very quick and he has to pay for all inconvenience B)

1Ris
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,055
    I just kill them if they are blocking. I have only lost 2 raids in the last 6 months with my Scout Dash team. I record those with tough defenders who are blocking and I load up my Murder Crew for the next time. I ended up in the Platinum II Tier just by killing crate blockers in the last cycle. Love it! >:)
    Kwansa