Confession Box for Outpost Raids

Comments

• CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Yes, out of reach for the scout...there are less than 6 maps I believe that someone can use that the tg create is out of reach of a scout.
    @Kwansa Daryl would almost always win that type of an event...everybody gets Daryl as their first hero...Gov., Rick and others take awhile and require some amount of luck or unlocked during season missions, etc...
  • KwansaKwansa Member Posts: 78
    Yes I agree @CBgaming1969 just wanna say that the most player make different decisions than the player who are active here in the forum or just read here. And I am sure that the most don't know that they can end a raid after they took the loot.
    CBgaming1969romeo
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,402
    Kwansa said:

You can see similar things like the last Tara, Rufus and Jesus event. The majority of all forum members would go for Rufus - and who won? Tara!! Or the event round about one year ago Daryl against Governor and Rick against Michone (If I remember right). Everybody here wanted Michon tokens but Daryl won....

Many forget that the Forum Users are only a small percentage of the Player Base. In my guild family, over 50 people, and most of them have never used the forums. I think we only have 2 regular forum posters.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

That's the point @ShadowaceAz. So we can be mad about such decisions wich are not the smartest but the most player always go for their favourite show character or rewards like jackpot instead of 5 min gas :#

And in the case of op raids - I just slougther the tg-blocker and feel very good with that. Besides the good feeling it brings enough points to keep me in the 5k area. >:)
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    I always kill everyone.
    I don't care if your TG is unblocked. I always have a scout, but I'm still going to attack you.
    That's the only fun part of Outpost for me. Otherwise it's just mindless grinding, like scavenges and early Challenge levels.

The only reason I don't block my TG is that my open TG map still draws attacks 99 out of 100 times.
    If I had a better setup idea that involved blocking, I would use it.

I'm glad for it. Anyone is free to take TG and run, but most choose to attack because they think my guys are sitting ducks.

And a good percentage of those times, my defenders kill the attackers, because not all is as it seems. Free TG for you, or free influence for me.
    I'm never so satisfied as when I check my log and see I won influence without playing.

anthony172Mischa
    I confess I try not to kill cause some of you bastagious people have level 24+ Tanks and level 24+ Armored. The more I kill, the more likely I am to be upthrust into your playing area!!

I confess that scares the not-in-anyway holy doodoo out my backside cause half the time I can't know till ya knocked the gobsmack out of my poor itty bitty survivors.
    Concordia

CBgaming1969
    edited April 2018
    :o I agree @TJS I shut up now :*
    Do we have an outpost discussion thread?

@ShadowaceAz I will open a new one in the strategy area where we can continue the discussion ;)
    Sometimes confessions morph...my bad:(*
    They won, but they paid for it.

TJSDanski_46romeoGovernator
    @Mabiki
    Ever have all 3 die on both teams?
    Concordia

romeo

@Mabiki

I don't recall if I've ever seen it on defense, but it has happened to me when attacking, even before Incendiary trait. Killing the last defender but bleeding out before the new turn starts. It's a bad feeling. Hospital time for all, and you don't even get the TG.
    I have @ShadowaceAz...the tie should go to the raider, but it doesn't:(*
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 333
    Mabiki said:

@Mabiki

I don't recall if I've ever seen it on defense, but it has happened to me when attacking, even before Incendiary trait. Killing the last defender but bleeding out before the new turn starts. It's a bad feeling. Hospital time for all, and you don't even get the TG.
    Happened to me late last week just as I got to the TG finally. It sucked
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    Nice, @wrinkled_bag, knocked him down not once, but twice!! Your survivors were like "Sit yo' ass down, fool!"
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    wrinkled_bagZette
    @Overgrowdaworld

I want to see your setup. :smile: I couldn't win even if the goal was to lose I fear.
    Concordia

Looks like they have their best stun resistant armor and extra stun weapons...probably set to offensive and positioned right at the gate opening....
    Overgrowdaworld
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 465
    edited April 2018
    @CBgaming1969 My guys aren’t fully armored or weaponed up yet.....only Rick is.
    I’ve found that good Bruiser armor is hard to come by. At least that’s been my experience thus far.

@ShadowaceAz

ShadowaceAz
    edited April 2018
    @Overgrowdaworld I don't block, spend resources, encourage or tempt in any way for anyone to attack my defenders. I freely give up my tg's and place my defenders back in stationary cover waiting to punish those foolish enough to pick a fight.

If I were to want to block or provoke an attack, your set up is nice...I might put the King in lead with 2 nice bruisers on offense versus Rick..but i like a shooters power,)~

Separately @ShadowaceAz you should have opened with a fierce opening attack as you should have seen you could not reach the crate...I'm only kidding,)~I know you never raided that outpost...
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 465
    @CBgaming1969
    My guys are in offensive position so a scout could easily run right past to reach the TG in 1 move. It’s a small open area. If they attack me, then I’m in great position to seriously funk up their perfect composier.
    CBgaming1969bigbeano
    Just took out 3 wounded outpost defenders crate blocking with 1 brain stab from my kingdom spear!!!
    mack22Overgrowdaworld
    Now I just need episodes 2 and 3

Episode 1 completed.
    Concordia

capibaraGovernator