Confession Box for Outpost Raids

1363738394042»

Comments

• SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 509
    This is the lowest TG reward I have ever seen! How does he manage it? Moreover he is in the 5000+ tier.
    MrLuckyTWDaddictionJimiFaith
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,656
    Steeboon said:

This is the lowest TG reward I have ever seen! How does he manage it? Moreover he is in the 5000+ tier.

Did you go in and trash the outpost? Nothing is more aggravating than breaking onto someone’s house and all they got is 21” Magnavox tube TV and a 1998 Panasonic VCR hooked up to it. At that point, the only satisfaction is vandalizing the place. :lol
    AndreaMrLuckyJimiFaith
  • mongo_nine_one_onemongo_nine_one_one Member Posts: 238
    errr... throwin Feces on the walls and ceiling...
    > @Governator said:
    > (Quote)
    > Did you go in and trash the outpost? Nothing is more aggravating than breaking onto someone’s house and all they got is 21” Magnavox tube TV and a 1998 Panasonic VCR hooked up to it. At that point, the only satisfaction is vandalizing the place. :lol

No I didn’t. Ain’t worth wasting gas on my Ferrari to find that. But this weekend is a different story, oil prices at an all time low.....bringing all my Lucilles this time
    GovernatorMrLucky
    Wow! It just got better😒
    I had no choice but to go in and teach the folks on how to increase their market value. They are currently closed for visits for the next 8 hours due to cleanup.
    Danski_46GovernatorAndrea
  • JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 397
    Lol they had it coming XD...
    Like this guy... Walking ALIVE...

Are you provo...?
    You...
    No...
    This is wr...
    THE NAME OF THE...