Confession Box for Outpost Raids

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,675
    @Boruto have you fallen asleep while raiding?
    BorutoGrimGaelJimiFaith
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @zbot

Yes, how did you know? Lol
    GrimGaelbigbeano
    @zbot

Haha, that's too bad, but I've never lost any influence while I fell asleep somehow.
  • KafirKafir Member Posts: 101
    Um, yeah...what else do you have to do while sitting there working issues....

GrimGaelBorutoTaulus
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Hey, anyone on here raid me lately? I tried to get in the ~500ish range for tg, but I have no way to really know. In game name: GrimWalker.
    GrimGael said:

Hey, anyone on here raid me lately? I tried to get in the ~500ish range for tg, but I have no way to really know. In game name: GrimWalker.

Doing a lot of raiding right now, need the TG. I'll watch for you...I'll say hi while there... :smiley:

3600 range. TG free and easy, lakeside.
    Lookin' for ya...

• PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    rgerkman said:

@Perdtin

Thanks for stopping by & annihilating my Crew :joy::joy::joy:

Besides Upgrading my Walkers/Fatties/Armors... any other great suggestions you might have for me?

Greatly Appreciated!!!

Oh man, just saw this. Sorry did not mean to :(

Will try to keep an eye out to see names going forward.
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783

@TheLostOnes I leave you milk and cookies, yet you still insist on taking my TGS ;)
    black_nines
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    UGGHH!I swear I'm about 2 never ever raid that freakin parking lot map ever again,it's really starting 2 piss me off BAD!Nobody hardly ever puts TG in a decent place,always a friggin bruiser in the Damn way!I'm gonna make my own outpost even MORE difficult now!Everyone coming 2 see me will be as pissed as I am now!
    JimiFaith
    @bigbeano sometimes I get frustrated too. Not as much anymore, but it's best to just stay mission oriented and not get too personally involved. If you can teach them a lesson by wiping the defenders when all they had to do was be hospitable, do so. Otherwise take a draw and it's on to the next. Why waste time on grinches? Come visit me, lol.
    bigbeano
  • bigbeanobigbeano Member Posts: 602
    @ GrimGael,maybe I should jus get crates through challenge this week,lol!Plus to change my defense may be a bad idea,ive finally got a great setup in there!The only thing they could use is a level up,but,they are still stopping pple from taking influence away most of the time,even pple 3 to 4 levels higher sometimes leave with nuthin!My crates are reachable,seems like alot of raider want all or nothing though.
    GrimGael
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @DLich ! I had a visit from you, buddy:
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    DLichBoruto
    @TheLostOnes

@DLich is on mission to be a TG millionaire so thank you for not blocking his path.
    TheLostOnesDLich
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530
    This offer is going to prevent me from becoming a millionaire lol. I'm spending 45K TG's a day; which is the equivalent of what I earn if I play on unlimited gas. But it's so worth it!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Boruto
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,910
    @capibara I hope you enjoyed your visit! It was nice of you to drop by!
    capibara
    @DLich you're making me want to promote myself to help, lol.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,143

@capibara I hope you enjoyed your visit! It was nice of you to drop by!

Oh ..that was regular. No pain. Just grab & go. Did you see my bewitched visit to @OneLessTitan ?? :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    @OneLessTitan You could have killed my dudes. I don't mind!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    @Pig - My 3 best friends and I were hopping from party to party last night. Earlier in the evening, we went to @DLich ; we all smoked out of a 5 foot bong, and listened to some Tool. It was a great time. Later, we showed up at your place, and you had Dubstep blasting, and the people were rolling on X and rubbing Vapo-Rub on each other...not that there's anything wrong with that...but not our scene so we skee-daddled out of there ASAP and we don't have any plans on coming back any time soon.
    GrimGaelMovadobigbeano
    Honorable mention for ghosts and Daryl Dixon (player) for keeping my faith in humanity alive. Otherwise, I took a day-and-a-half off and my influence dropped like a rock.