This discussion has been closed

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
mongo911masmith93TheLostOnesjester

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,136
    ...who cares??
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    mongo911TheLostOnes
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    My former guildmate; I care.

Has this thread run its course even before it started?
    mongo911capibara
    edited September 2016
    LOL! Nice to see you @Movado !! :D
    Among others things i'm trying to be a better artist...and "This discussion has been closed" is my new self censorship art intervention dealing with freedom of speech dinamics.
    ..yes, i know... Art is so often baffling... Uhm.. or maybe it was baffing? :#
    mongo911ant[Deleted User]
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    The fastest way to ensure a thread gets read by a lot of people is to close it ;)

Nice art.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    mongo911TheLostOnescapibara[Deleted User]
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @mods: please move this thread.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    Hep hey
    I'm lost.

capibarargerkman
    Heh thanks
    masmith93 said:

The fastest way to ensure a thread gets read by a lot of people is to close it ;)
    Nice art.

Yes, but this one was technically "not closed", was a glitch or maybe assemblage art. if you pay attention we posted after the closed statement. ;)
    Btw... Here's a short discussion explaining why "this discussion has been closed"...

TheLostOnes
    Btw here's a picture showing a short discussion explaining "why this thread has been closed."
    I'm lost.

masmith93capibara
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,394
    It's wide open!!! So.........no worries :)
    capibaraTheLostOnes
    edited October 2016
    MadPuppy said:

Time to put a lock on it.

A lock?? Don't censore art or i will share it in the Antoni Muntadas "File Room" archive of censorship!! >:)
    TheLostOnesmongo911[Deleted User]