why no grenadiers this challenge?

They were fun in last challenge, why not this one? They would be a great addition to 'archives' and even 'fish in a barrel'. I don't feel like they have to be in every challenge, but would be nice to mix it up. What gives?
grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit
MizTy

Comments

• JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    The challange is full of small rooms mission. How do you want to keep distance from them ?

But I think it would have been nice to change some missions into "Finish in 7 Turn" - Missions and forget about injury.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Close quarters explosions are awesome. The health risk is irrelevant. (Just kidding)
    It wouldn't work ofcourse. Besides, it is a lot of big groups of walkers, that'd get too easy with the kaboombies in the middle.
    BarcodeJkryptonix
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 403
    Yeah putting grenadiers in fish in a barrel would make it repeatable for anyone and everyone. As it is I think they will be modifying grenadiers a bit as they made the last challenge pretty repeatable
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    BarcodeJ said:

Yeah putting grenadiers in fish in a barrel would make it repeatable for anyone and everyone. As it is I think they will be modifying grenadiers a bit as they made the last challenge pretty repeatable

Maybe the front row could be grenadiers. So you shoot them, all 3 go off and you basically die. :D
    InspTurbines