Upgrade Anouncments

drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
Firstly thanks for the free gift, unfortunately like most wanst able to use it properly as update came as a surprise and already had lots food and full gas etc.

however on that note could we get say 12 / maybe 24 hours minimum notice (and give the time) of when a maintenance will happen so people can plan around it, so dont get locked out during the maintenance etc.
Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,704
    I agree with this wholeheartedly. Some of our guild members are SOL because the update crashed their game and can't play.
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    +1 to this - @TK-421
    I am super happy and grateful to have another survivor slot - saved me 650 gold. PLUS
    Always happy to get free 100 gold. PLUS
    Free outfit was a nice surprise. PLUS
    Only got about 1/2 of my "full supplies" b/c game wouldn't let me in unless I activated the bundle without having a chance to spend my supplies down. MINUS
    Didn't benefit from the "free gas" for the same reason listed above. MINUS

So more PLUS than MINUS for me, but it would be nice to get it all right next time.
  • AshnagarrAshnagarr Member Posts: 9
    +1 ... please improve your communication and documentation. I know that you as mods can't do a lot about it and depend on the devs, but please try to make a point to get proper heads-up information and detailed changelogs that you can build into patch notes.
    Member of Stars Beta
  • ConnConn Member Posts: 138
    Also is it a possibility updates could NOT be in the midst of a challenge? I'd be much more fair to have it on a saterday, sunday or monday.
    Groupme Info:
    Name: Ralph (Conn)
    Email: [email protected]
    Felecia
  • Conn said:

Also is it a possibility updates could NOT be in the midst of a challenge? I'd be much more fair to have it on a saterday, sunday or monday.

I was in the middle of my challenge at 4:48 this morning when it happened.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    NG is now announcing upgrades/maintenance in advanced when possible! Closing this thread.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
This discussion has been closed.