Radio tent needs a revamp

Right now the radio tent is kinda pointless.

Previously pre unlimited levels, you had to upgrade it to pull your next useable survivor with a higher max level and you accepted higher tier survivors starting at a lower level because the pay off for levelling up was worth it.

I'm now expected to grind 4.25M supplies to upgrade my tent but I'm struggling to see the pay off? As far as I'm aware there is no greater odds of pulling a higher tier survivor with upgraded tents?

This is how I think tent upgrades should pay off now, higher level radio tent = better chance of epic, legendary and hero tokens.

Btw thanks for the Jesus tokens today.
Jellybeanz Guild Leader
AngieMathesonWechoneArtminius

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,440
    @BigRich you may want to read this.

Moving this to suggestions.
    p_herian
  • BigRichBigRich Member Posts: 72
    Aaaaaaannd there's the motivation, thanks @zbot
    Jellybeanz Guild Leader
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    I agree that it's not as effective as other buildings, but you are spending supplies once in order to prevent needing to spend as much XP for the rest of the game on new survivors.

And that other thread is not a promise for 2.2. Time is tight, and deadlines don't move. I still think you'll be excited for the update.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,114
    I already made a suggestion like this one. It would give more incentive to upgrade it if you had a greater chance at getting a higher level survivor.
    Wechone
  • BigRichBigRich Member Posts: 72
    Would be great if when you pulled legendary and epic survivors they were higher in level, the leveling up is annoying.

Love the game and can't wait for 2.2
    Jellybeanz Guild Leader
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    Looks like there's a good amount of support for the idea of a more effective radio tent. I'll see what we can get in the update after 2.2. Need to start prioritizing!
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    MizTyrgerkmanBigRich