Cry for pity: I lost 176 tokens and ended up with Defensive Stance

2»

Comments

• BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @TheLostOnes

I can feel your pain since it also happened to mine several weeks ago when I tried to upgrade one epic one to legendary one. Now I have one more chance to upgrade two epic hunters I pulled 2 days ago and still have not decided to do it yet. If Jimmy gets his 5th trait as markman then he'll be an awesome offensive hunter. If Heather pulls luck as her 5th trait, then she can be awesome too. I wish I know my RNG chance ...

JackBauerTheLostOnesrgerkman
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    We have new Traits coming yes?
    I think I'm going to wait before I Upgrade anyone else.. I upgraded two over weekend to Legendary.. 1 got DS & my Scout got Vigilant :disappointed:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    MizTyBoruto
  • GreySeerGreySeer Member Posts: 308
    Just got Dodge as Cathy's 5th trait! It can happen, people :)
    TheLostOnesBorutoIntersolar
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    @GreySeer

Wow, congrats. Yes it can happen. Actually I got very lucky several weeks ago when I upgraded Nikita from epic to legendary. She pulled luck as her fifth trait and she became my #1 assault since then. So it's still RNG thing js.
    TheLostOnesMizTy
    @Boruto It is RNG.

Also pulled Iron Skin on Beshka few days ago. But she also has DS (in my case, not so bad for assault) and Vigilant (bad in any case?) She's not bad though. But could have been better
    Boruto
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @Teeceezy
    It's awesome we now have an Awesome choice. But for pity's sake, can we get a Pity button? Or something that conveys "so sorry your luck sucks? " it really would be useful :blush:
    rgerkmanTheLostOnesIntersolarBoruto
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    GreySeer said:

@Boruto It is RNG.

Also pulled Iron Skin on Beshka few days ago. But she also has DS (in my case, not so bad for assault) and Vigilant (bad in any case?) She's not bad though. But could have been better

I wont promote her at all if she in my roster, in fact i will retire her.
    GreySeer
  • IntersolarIntersolar Member Posts: 18
    @GreySeer Vigilant is bad for assault in any case, to hit one target instead of many isn't a good tactics.
    I have idea how to improve D-stance and Vigilant and become it very desirable for most players:
    D-stance, survivor with full health can't get into instant struggle after first hit regardless of a walker level. Bleeding instead of struggle in this case would be enough for balance.
    Vigilant, please, give us a chance (at least 30% + percentage of the vigilant itself) don't make a body shot versus a walkers while overwatch again regardless of their level! It makes tactics a little bit deeper. Play reliably and hit with 50% of the normal damage a group of enemy or play risky and strike with 100% or 25% only one foe.
    Current situation with the existing traits makes me pity.
    GreySeerTheLostOnes
    @KelvSG You wouldn't if you saw my other two ;) With both Luck and Dodge she is by far my best. Never had much luck pulling decent Assaults sadly.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    And then sometimes you get lucky.

I took a 'before' screen shot because I was pretty sure I would unlock defensive stance (I mean, come on, look at Ida here, she doesn't have the charisma of a bad ass hunter, does she?).

I'm obviously very happy with the result. But oddly, also a little bit sad that I won't be able to wallow in defensive-stance pity. That sweet, sweet pity...
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    rgerkmanBorutoant
  • snafusnafu Member Posts: 227
    I had two pre-token-era epic shooters with same traits, one with gold luck and the other with gold dodge, marksman as the third trait. At that time they were perfect epics. The downhill started when they both received defensive stance as the fourth trait and lost 3% from the downgraded gold traits. Rock bottom was hit when they were promoted to legendary and both got vigilant. 1220 tokens wasted. And I dont know if it's even sadder that none of the epics I scrapped for tokens had all three of luck, dodge and marksman.
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 561
    I upgraded 5 last event...got ds twice, vigilance twice and strong once (this one had the 4 best traits already)...I was not amused
    TheLostOnes
  • snafusnafu Member Posts: 227
    This thread seems to help, NG had pity on me and I just received an epic shooter with luck, dodge, marksman and sure shot. I wonder which one the last trait will be, defensive stance or vigilant :smile:
    TheLostOnes