I want abraham radios, rick radio, glen radios, not some random survivor tokens

Need hero specific radios. When i make a radio call during a hero event and it's Abraham day, i don't want no Carol tokens, no glen tokens, and most especially, no JESUS tokens! Just the tokens for the hero assigned on that day! :wink:
psychwolfsoggybottomsRedEye52Passive_MavLambariInspTurbinesMovadoNataNxyBabsDLichEL34xyzrgerkman[Deleted User]ggbatsT_12Ttown92bigmac

Comments

• HaiyanHaiyan Member Posts: 156
    And don't add any more heroes. It's only gonna make the chances of getting the heroes i want even slimmer! Give me hero specific radios!
    autumn_ashT_12
  • hiplnsdrftrhiplnsdrftr Member Posts: 197
    Game has definitely become more complicated...
    exploiting the loophole loophole
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,005
    I did five special calls, three of them gave me Abraham tokens (32, 8, 8), 32 assault tokens and something I can't remember... Seems I was lucky, then?!

Still need 12 more tokens to even unlock him, though... Waiting for his tokens to appear in the shop which might take a while...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    i812many said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEvy8mROAj
    i dont know... jesus is just alright with me.

Good one! That link wasn't working; maybe this one might

T_12
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,707
    ...yes! This drive me crazy!!
    And what about my Eugene tokens??? :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    AndreatammyT_12bigbeano
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    This week of heroes event is still broken.
    Spend 10 radios, most likely you will get some 2 star survivor.
    I'm sticking to 1-radio calls or 15-radio calls.
    DomaineAU
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,113
    edited September 2016
    Yeah this is pathetic. What a sucker event
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Lmao I wanted Rick tokens...just blew through a bunch of radios and got 8 total...the rest were uncommon randoms ...totally disappointing :(

So now we have the news from NG that there will be no more survivor radio events, and my radios are useless in hero events, what do I do with them? Start a museum?

Xoxo

LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    T_12
  • The way they do it is fun to me! Keeps the game challenging. Otherwise, it would be boring!
    T_12KillingLight
  • FelioFelio Member Posts: 102
    Does it make it more likely you will get hero tokens? Or does it only make it more likely hero tokens will be for that particular character?
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,113
    I just spent 30 radios to try and get Rick tokens and got NOTHING
    @Brookiebaby1984 i agree that the game has to be challenging. But what i don't like is after all the time i put into farming and saving radios, it's still up to chance whether my hardwork pays off or not
    Jaden
    And that's not where it ends, after finally unlocking a hero, say Rick, you have to spend another ridiculous amount of time and effort to get more radios to get random tokens to get your hero to a decent level with decent traits to make them somewhat usable compared to your regular survivors. This randomness of things in this game is really what's wrong with this game.

Again, if it ain't for being TWD fans, people have been long gone from this game
    DomaineAU
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    edited September 2016
    I'm curious @Shteevie when NG looked at the data after the first 2 hero events did they tweak it for better drops? There's an abundance of radios due to this event but I feel it's fallen on deaf ears since many didn't notice any change from the last events to this one through the first few days, and now that we're getting more radios were reluctant to spend them on hero's the last few days.

I understand you can't discuss the drop rates and data from this event won't be available until after the event is over, but it just seems it's the same thing as last time.

Spend 10 radios on a hero; get dissapointed with the results; rinse and repeat.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    edited September 2016
    What i want:

1. Reduce drastically - if not totally eliminate - the hospital time
    2. Hero/survivor class specific tokens - no random BS
    3. Class specific armors and weapons - i saved a ton of TG only to get legendary weapons for survivors i NEVER USE

You can keep your dumbass double sandbag rural field outpost layout, or whatever other stuff people whine about here. Just get those three done NG!
    KelvSGT_12
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,440
    Moved to suggestions.
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    Haiyan said:

What i want:

1. Reduce drastically - if not totally eliminate - the hospital time

2. Hero/survivor class specific tokens - no random BS

3. Class specific armors and weapons - i saved a ton of TG only to get legendary weapons for survivors i NEVER USE

You can keep your dumbass double sandbag rural field outpost layout, or whatever other stuff people whine about here. Just get those three done NG!

1) Only can agree half of your request, reducing the hospital time. but not totally eliminate, else it get so boring using the same team keep raiding without any worries of injury cost.
    2) Also can agree half of it. If the event said today is "A" heros token, i would expect to see at least 1 of "A" token in the 10 radio call. However be it 2,8,32 token should have just leave it random. Want certain 32 token ? try 15x call and hope for the best.
    3) Want specific gear, just spend ur TG on 12.5k crate. Lesson learnt from my experience, 7500 TG would still get me random lvl17 leg item. At least with the 12.5k crate, i get to see the class and lvl.
    T_12
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    @dl
    Yes, the call was tweaked from the previous event and we have seen the increase in hero tokens dropped that we were aiming for.

Of course, your RNG may vary, but the 10 and 15 calls are built to give similar amounts of tokens, but of course the 10 has a better chance [though no guarantee] of getting the one featured on the day.

Specifically, players are getting much better results on their first few calls each day, which is helping them see the value in the call.

As for @Haiyan 's list, each of these points is directly addressed in 2.2. Not much longer to wait, now.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    rgerkmanHaiyanpsychwolfT_12
    Thank you @Shteevie!!! Your my santa
    T_12romeo
    Shteevie said:

@dl

Specifically, players are getting much better results on their first few calls each day, which is helping them see the value in the call.

<</p>

@Shteevie

You mean to say you tweak the odds on the first few to trick people into thinking the long-term odds are better than the really are?

If not, please understand we can be a little cynical thanks to past F2P experiences. I know of one game that the players discovered has a 100% chance of a rare drop on your very first purchase. I could go on.
    There is definitely a line that can be crossed from "technically correct, but still misleading" into "total smoke and mirrors", and that line shifts all the time based on current mood towards F2P, an individual gamer's past experiences, and the pressures of running a business.

For my part, speaking on behalf of Next Games, we want you to be accurately informed without needing to give you all the calculations behind the scenes. This requires trust in both directions. We're always making tweaks and changes to help give exactly the experience we want players to see.

The differences in the 4th call did what I said: players are much more likely to get the advertised reward in their first few calls. This doesn't mean that we then reduce the odds afterwards. I have what I feel is a fairly sensitive radar for unfair word manipulation; it comes from being an engaged follower of US politics. I wouldn't push for changes I thought were unfair, and I have been using the 10-radio call all weekend because I have seen the numbers and I think it's my best chance to get the Hero I want.
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    FeliobigmacTwoface
    Rereading my post, it reads a lot harsher than I meant it to.
    Shteevie said:

I have what I feel is a fairly sensitive radar for unfair word manipulation; it comes from being an engaged follower of US politics.

I am an editor, and so I see all possible meanings of words. That's why I asked if this interpretation was true. My brain is so wired for it, sometimes I can't tell which possible meaning is the common-sense one everyone else sees.

It just didn't come off as much like a question as I intended it to, and I'm sorry for that. Sometimes I write things and go back and change them before posting, but in this case I was writing on my tablet and suddenly had to go do something, so I just hit post and put it down, thinking in the moment that it was good enough.

No offense taken. I have seen games where "triple chance" meant going from .01% to .03%. We're not that game. I don't want to make that game.

There's always horse trading in random tables. Give stuff out too fast, and progression has no meaning. Give it out too slow, and people leave before they see the good stuff. In the case of the one-day special calls, it's not that easy to farm up 10 phones a day for a week, and so we wanted to up the odds of players getting lucky with their early calls. Maybe that would spur some sales, and some free players would strike it big either way.

We do want players to see Heroes, and to roll and reroll for the 'perfect' survivors besides, but we don't want to jerk anyone around and give them technically true legalese or slippery logic to follow. Where we claim the right to our hidden math, we say so up front. But otherwise, we're trying to be easier to grasp, not harder.
    T_12
  • glaggieisthebestglaggieisthebest Member Posts: 1
    I know this was posted a while ago but now there is the 14 days of survivors, I spent 2-3 hours on trying to complete chapter 7 so I could get michonne tokens as you needed to unlock the warrior class and when I did I spent 50 radios on michonne calls, not one michonne token at all, I got very disappointed they need to change it
    T_12
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    Get over the 10 radio thing guys! Use 15. Better drops of hero tokens and really more worth. For example take the 10 radio special call. You rarely get hero tokens and even if you do, it's mostly gonna be 10 tokens. Didn't you just realize you spent 1 radio per token(Or even worse)?! 15 call is much better since it is assured 32 tokens (OR EVEN MORE!) of any type, be it hero or normal classes, which makes more sense since you are spending 1 radio for a min.of 2 tokens.... Think about it!
    Alive!
    fire_waterAnarchiCaptainslayerbigmac
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    But on the other hand, if they're doing an event like this, and you are close to promoting or unlocking a hero, I believe the 10 call is better. If you need like 100 tokens or less, the 10 radio call is the way to go because you actually do have a better chance of getting that specific hero. Aside from that though, I always do the 15 call

I was actually able to unlock michonne yesterday... FINALLY!!! Just have Carl left to go. I'm a looooong way away from unlocking him though
    T_12bigmac
  • EZEKIELEZEKIEL Member Posts: 399
    i have been saving over 1100 radios to use just for Abraham. i am hoping to turn him legendary but at least epic.. i just dont know if i should waste them on the 10 so called special call or just use them on the 15 call..
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Guild:The Kingdom..
    Guild: The Kingdom
  • Uni_CornUni_Corn Member Posts: 17
    I want to be able to retire "hero survivors" and use their tokens as general tokens for that class.
    Captainslayer