Scarred Veteran Bundle

I was going to purchase the bundle after a few more upgrades to my camp but with the update it looks like it is gone. Is there maybe a way to warn us of future bundles being removed?

Comments

• SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    I agree. A warning or deadline notice would be nice.

I was going to get it this weekend. Hopefully it will be back.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • ToddrickToddrick Member Posts: 10
    It's visible once you buy the brawler bundle or whatever it's called. Problem is they nerfed it and it's the same price. You only get 1 survivor slot (pretty sure it was 3 before the update) and only an epic hunter weapon (pretty sure it was legendary originally). So I'm not sure why they nerfed it. I guess it's still a good deal for $20 but I'm less inclined to buy it now... Especially since I had to pay $7 for a not so good bundle already.
    zoson
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    It was definitely 3 survivor slots (that's why I planned on getting it.) But it was an epic hunter weapon. I already had two legendary, so wasn't so excited at the time. But now I see the gear has levels as well.

Glad to see it's still available at some time, but I don't plan on getting it since it's only one slot.

Cheers for the info. Toddrick.

Slayers Sect

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • BarlouBarlou Member Posts: 50
    i got it with 3 survivor slots and legendary hunter weapon.
    Member of DEAD ANGELS Guild
  • jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270
    It was 3 survivor slot. They ninja'd it to only 1 now =C
  • ClaireObrienClaireObrien Member Posts: 47
    Yes. it was 3 survivor slots and a legendary hunter weapon. I was going to get it but NOT anymore after they nerfed it.
  • HeadhunterHeadhunter Member Posts: 199
    Yup 3 slots and legendary rifle. I really can't understand why they nerfed this offer so much. I don't blame you for passing on it now.
This discussion has been closed.