So I bought my first bundle today

After months of not supporting NG I paid for my first £10.99 bundle today, but I dropped from high scorning DTP guild to my V4 guild as I was getting bored hopefully 2.2 will peak my interest this is not a rant thread but I must admit I am getting bored with the low level star challenge events hoping something gets sorted and if I'm honest I don't know @Shteevie but he's prob the only reason I'm hanging on as a high level player the other guy to do was @eetu I just was Shteevie is saying is not total BS and he understands us high level players much love.
DTP Elder
Send me a PM if interested
eetuggbats

Comments

• Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    @Shteevie I will definitely enjoy what I see. I've always done it and will continue to do so regardless of what others say about the updates. :)

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    We have had disagreements but I think @shteevie is one of the good ones. He is human and fallible and that is high praise from a fallible human like me. It is very true that with the exception of perennial cheerleaders, we visit the forums with questions and problems. When I have none, I just play. I think I've played enough to show that I like this game. Haters will say you're silly for buying a bundle now. I say enjoy it and I hope it speeds your progress and contributes to your enjoyment. Also congratulations on having disposable income and it is morally right to support software the developers allow you to use for free.
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    I appreciate that a lot, @GrimGael. Hope you get a lot out of Birthday Week, and then it'll be time for 2.2 patch notes.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    1RisMizTyGrimGaelMadPuppy
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    Roll on 2.2 and hoping that the challenge rework fixes some of the burn out I'm feeling onwards and upwards.
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
    GrimGael