Bringing back weapons in tg store????

I hope the weapons for 12.5 tg are coming back even though I only got 2 out of 6 weapons that i didn't instantly scrap.
Please bring them back IF IT HELPS I ACTUALLY STARTED PLAYING OUTPOST because of them first time in months. (Since I'm already asking, if you bring them back can you make the assault rifle guaranteed gold spread, I've brought 3 so far none have had even silver spread)

P.s I like the 8 fuel for 400 tg it's priced really well.
Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
MizTyPapacasTheLostOnesacbOlausTheNick

Comments

• GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    I bought none of those 12,5k TGs equips, because I was planning to get some lvl19 survs first. In about one hour, I will finish my training grounds and with 1,5h remaining 5secs survs upgrade, I was going to upgrade first 3 to lvl 19 and start to buy those 12,5k tgs equips(close to 100k tgs stored). So Im bit late... I believe, they will come back, but dunno when? Any info on this @Shteevie @Teeceezy
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,408
    Cheers for the reply and I'm glad they will be coming back.

With all the little teasers about update 2.2 I can't wait hope its soon
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I bought 10 of the weapons and armor 12.5k deals in the shop
    Everyone was great except maybe one pistol that did not have any extra grid cell range

Now I need around 20 million xp to upgrade them from 17 to 20 :#
    MadPuppySlowMo
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @Shteevie when using your data tracking please keep this in mind which the tracker might miss:

The 12.5 K legendary equipment offer might be more popular than your data currently suggest as people might be saving for it.

Or, in my case: I'm 100% sure I will be using it once we get a new equipment shop upgrade and get to use base-level 20 weapons. I'm not buying it now as my survivors are well equipped, but that doesn't mean I won't be using it in the future.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    MizTymasmith93CapletonBttlOpener
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I am not buying any of the crates in the store
    Only tokens and weapons/armor

The legendary crate is more of a crap shoot than buying a weapon with ??? traits being shown
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    I bought a few of the 12.5k items and a few legendary crates, with mixed results, no complaints. Had to stop buying for now because as EL34xyz said, they're sitting in my inventory waiting in a long upgrade line with the millions of XP required being the bottleneck.

Even still, was shocked and pleased to pull this armor from a mere gold crate

Even with the yellow mask, I'm happy because I actually need this jacket. Besides, it's got the nice yellow arrow. And c'mon, it was only 500tg :)
    TheLostOnes
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    please bring them back!!!!. you cant track something like this for a short time. takes time to get the funds to buy them. I like them along with supplies option to buy crates. I would spend more to get what I need vs less on the legendary and cross your fingers its not armor again.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I'm not spending any of my TG stash until we are assured of getting base level 20 legendary gear. I really don't need anymore level 19 gear. Can't wait.
    TheLostOnes
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,077
    NCDawgFan said:

I'm not spending any of my TG stash until we are assured of getting base level 20 legendary gear. I really don't need anymore level 19 gear. Can't wait.

I'm pretty much in the same boat!
    General_Quatre
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    edited October 2016
    @NCDawgFan @TransmuteJun Good for you, but there are some ppl not maxed yet.
    I joined lvl19 survs club on wednesday morning and my equip is pretty outdated(best pieces are lvl19 with singe lvl20 exception, majority is lvl17/18).
    Getting desired weapons/armors from gold chests is not an option, as personally I will get lvl15/16 legs if beeing lucky, from leg crates I can get lvl17/18 leg equip which is a)bit lottery b)waste of XP as I can wield lvl19s so I(as may some others) need those 12,5k TGs offers(back ASAP :) )as they are lvl based on your max lvl survs.
    Getting those from story/side/challenge missions are pure luck(that happens, see below) and one need like 20+ of those to fully equip his/her puppets(survs).
    No complains here, only want to give you a possible wiev of some other players.