Capybara is a capybara is a capybara is a capybara

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,305
Not a 'rose'.
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
TheLostOnesmongo911InspTurbines

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    It's a moveable feast. Or perhaps beast.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    [Deleted User]mongo911InspTurbinescapibara
  • A capibara by any other name would smell as sweet.
    mongo911InspTurbinescapibaraTheLostOnes
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,305

It's a moveable feast. Or perhaps beast.

...a moveable feast in the garden of eden?
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TheLostOnes[Deleted User]
    JudithG said:

A capibara by any other name would smell as sweet.

Oh My Fierce Goddess!! :D ...You are totally lickaliscious!! (Blushing emoticon)...
    rgerkmanTheLostOnes[Deleted User]InspTurbines
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited October 2016
    Capybara is a Capibara is a Capybara is a Capibara ... No? :tongue: :kissing_heart:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    TheLostOnescapibaraInspTurbines
    I once read a story about a Capybara that climbed up the Kilimanjora and froze to death. No one knows what it sought or why it went all the way up there.
    I'm lost.

capibara[Deleted User]InspTurbines

I once read a story about a Capybara that climbed up the Kilimanjora and froze to death. No one knows what it sought or why it went all the way up there.

This capy wanted to know if the sun also rises... under Kilimanjaro ;)
    [Deleted User]TheLostOnesInspTurbines
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    ahhh a Hemingway fan...or at least you know the titles...
    capibaraTheLostOnes
    I think you'll find that the @capibara has read more books than the average human. And good books.
    I'm lost.

capibaraInspTurbines
    SgtSalami said:

ahhh a Hemingway fan...or at least you know the titles...

Lol, not...or mayb yes...30 years ago... The post derailed on Ernest, but was not my intention... Maybe @TheLostOnes started it With the link to the moveable feast.
    But... "cat in the rain" was a light.. Or something.. Do you agree??
    InspTurbinesSgtSalami

I think you'll find that the @capibara has read more books than the average human. And good books.

La chair est triste, hélas! et j'ai lu tous les livres. Fuir! là-bas fuir! ;)
    InspTurbines[Deleted User]
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    edited October 2016
    This gopher aspires to be a @capibara! Alas, there can only be one...sigh... :/
    capibara[Deleted User]

This gopher aspires to be a @capibara! Alas, there can only be one...sigh... :/

Every rodent can be a capy! :D
    Rodentness is the first trait to be a capy
    InspTurbines