Anybody have a good ghost story for a child's party?

WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
edited October 2016 in Off Topic Discussion
Just looking for a good story for a child's party, not particularly scary just a good kid story
Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
Please join us
mongo911rgerkmanTheLostOnes

Comments

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited October 2016
    Scary Stories? (The book.. its funny too)

Headless Horseman?

What age group?

You could turn one into an Interactive Story too!!!
    Put food in bowls.. cover bowls then have kids touch them as you tell Stories. Like grapes as eyeballs & wet noodles as intestines etc

Pinterest would have some great ideas
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    TheLostOnesInspTurbinesWalkerballz
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Just put The Walking Dead on the telly. The nightmares will last for months.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    rgerkmanmasmith93InspTurbinesWalkerballz
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    The Headless Horseman an Icabod Crane! One of my favorites when I was a kid! I listened to the Walt Disney LP until there were no more ridges on the vinyl!
    rgerkmanWalkerballz
    Headless Horseman & Ichabod Crane is HUGE here!! I went to Ichabod Crane Central School District :blush:

Rhonda
    InspTurbinesWalkerballz
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    A little child heard her mother call for her from downstairs. As she turned to go down the staircase, her mother grabbed her aside and whispered "Don't go down, I heard that too."
    Walkerballz
    @jls_killer
    I really did!! I promise!! It's the name of our School District here!!
    & have you ever heard of being "Ichabod Craned"? That came from us too!! lol

Rhonda
    InspTurbinesWalkerballz
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    @rgerkman, Icabod Craned? I can only imagine what that could be:

1. Wedgie?
    2. Swirly?
    3. Wet Willie?
    4. Indian Rub burn?
    5. Noogie?
    6. Spit ball?
    7. Purple Nurple?

Are any of these in the ball park? I could go on... :D
    rgerkmanWalkerballz
    Ichabod Craned:
    To Cancel for the stupidest reason.

We are known to cancel our schools when there's just one snow flake outside lol
    Way back in the 80's.. there was a huge snowstorm that ended up keeping kids stranded at the schools overnight cause it got so bad so quickly.. ever since then.. the school district has been overzealous when it comes to snow & school closings
    It's pretty humorous

The Thumbnail is from the Urban Dictionary lol

Rhonda
    InspTurbinesWalkerballz
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Thanks all, I believe the group is from 5-12 years olds... only for a few hours but it should be fun for all lol
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
  • FunGamingTrashFunGamingTrash Member Posts: 174
    edited October 2016
    Once upon a time... In a (describe your house) house...there was a little (boy/girl), and their name was (the child's name)... It was a very dark night and there was an angry mother who was angry... Oh yes... Very angry... That her children didn't do their chores... So angry... And on that night she pulled all the knifes from the kitchen drawer and crept on the kids and dad.... (In a slow whispier voice)... And she yelled... get--- (have the mother jump into the room and yell GET OUT!!! While throwing the knifes at everyone). The end

My review:
    Great story overall, there was lots of scary moments with a good climax. I don't have a wife to play the mother so I asked my nieghbor to help and she did a great job so it doesn't need to be the actual mother. I did this at my 7 year olds sleep over and I think they liked it too, and they always do the chores now so that's a bonus. And after the story it's an easy clean up. I highly recommend this story easily a 10 out of 10!
    InspTurbines[Deleted User]Walkerballz
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,141
    Few days ago @TheLostOnes told me ...."I once read a story about a Capybara that climbed up the Kilimanjora and froze to death. No one knows what it sought or why it went all the way up there..." ...since then I have been unable to get to sleep... :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TheLostOnesrgerkmanInspTurbinesWalkerballz