Bruiser question

Is a bruiser without retaliate any good? I got one today with luck, dodge, strong and power strike and i dont know if i should use her.
avelardez

Comments

• JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,546
    edited October 2016
    no good - even with retaliate.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    WahooDawgJayZCaptainslayerBuckzzMadPuppy
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 941
    These are my two. They guard and protect my post. Woe to the one who enters. Retaliation is a great trait. They seldom get taken out in my outpost. That two turn stun is killer. They are great for defense and use. I use all fighters for missions. Hope it helps.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 941
    These two are my pride and joy. They work wonders.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,065
    edited October 2016
    Bruisers serve a useful purpose in your Outpost but are close to useless in challenges and completely useless in the higher levels where their stun doesn't work. Let's hope NG has a plan like adding grids to scouts which took them from being close to useless to very valuable, for the bruisers.
    InspTurbines
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    edited October 2016
    I agree with @NCDawgFan. Hopefully next update will enhance the bruisers.
    It would be nice to be able to stun fatties every once in awhile!

@avelardez, my Poser is your Devon's separated at birth twin. And he too, loves to defend his outpost turf! ;)
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 859
    Bruisers are slowly becoming useless in outposts with the prevalence of stun-resist gear. With that said, 'Retaliate' is beneficial as it can literally cancel out opponent's charge-ability for their 2nd attack (i.e. Shooters, warriors, scout swiftstrikes), if retaliate stuns, then opponent doesn't get their second attack anymore.

I don't personally use Bruisers anymore in my own outpost defense, even on rural farm set up. Not saying they don't still have their uses, but if banking on stunning, just know that 100% stun-resist gear is readily available for opponents.
    NCDawgFanBuckzz
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @GrimGael
    I don't know how to flag your post
    Like!
    Agree!
    Awesome!
    GrimGael