Jen
  • Verbaub said:

+1 for Monday or Tuesday starts on challenges

+2
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    Jen
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Start another thread with a poll for some good numbers ;)
  • TWD2TWD2 Member Posts: 62
    When you are lvl 15 and still doing body shots against lvl 4 this can only lead to one conclusion. Nerf everything with body shots to limit farming. No farming, more $$$% for NG plain and simple. Stop conning us. I forgot some of us are stupid for lauding your "balancing". Hundreds of thousands got burnt by your changes and thousands lost their hard earned survivors because of your greed. Now you are swamped with complaint tickets up the ying yang! Greedy, greedy.
  • TRoseTRose Member Posts: 19
    Aren't you a gangsta, got a refund, and said you were quitting this game?! What gives?
    thecoltyFlint007
    What are a dev?? Or just a kiss ass?
  • TRoseTRose Member Posts: 19
    Nope, I'm a kick ass that is enjoying the increased difficulty. Did the level 4 take out your legendary 15? It's a better game now, suck it up buttercup
    thecoltyFlint007
    Thanks for the compliment cutie didn't know you went that way.
    Flint007
  • WalkerRonWalkerRon Member Posts: 288
    Its great that they made a post acknowledging there was a change.

But can they actually POST what the changes were in the patch thread.

I'm still at a lost on exactly what the changes were.
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    So can someone fill in the newbie here? I've been playing since December. I think the January update was the first one I got - just to give a time frame.
    What are we talking about with the bruiser ability? My bruisers have always pretty much sucked. I'm just now sorta, maybe, finding a way to use one.

Also, what is this free bundle you speak of? From the last update?

Gotcha.

@WastelandDan thanks for that. When I first started playing they would stun for the current survivor turn, but activate as soon as it was the walker turn. Which seemed completely pointless unless you were trying to avoid a free attack when walking past one. I'm thinking now they will stun for a full turn and the charge ability stuns a group. Am I right? I've used my new bruiser maybe 3 times....she's not very consistent.

Oh OK. I hadn't figured that out yet. I'm going to take mine out on some easier missions and practice with her. As far as bruisers go she's the first one I've had that can do anything at all. She's only a rare one.
    Hey have you noticed that some survivors are just better than others? I have this one dude - he was my very first scout. I've retired him twice but get him back as different things. Right now he is an epic scout. In every capacity I've gotten him as, he can....kill better (for lack of better words). Then I've had some that it doesn't seem to matter what level they are or which weapon they have - they can't kill anything. Frustrating. They get to open crates.

• Oh OK. I hadn't figured that out yet. I'm going to take mine out on some easier missions and practice with her. As far as bruisers go she's the first one I've had that can do anything at all. She's only a rare one.

Hey have you noticed that some survivors are just better than others? I have this one dude - he was my very first scout. I've retired him twice but get him back as different things. Right now he is an epic scout. In every capacity I've gotten him as, he can....kill better (for lack of better words). Then I've had some that it doesn't seem to matter what level they are or which weapon they have - they can't kill anything. Frustrating. They get to open crates.

I have some crate openers also.
    I have one I've renamed "DoNotTrain", just so I remember that she's a backup to the backup to the backup.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    SenoiaSurvivor
    I actually like it that the game has those quirks built in.

This discussion has been closed.