Basic math states some crazy deals are actually rip offs...

Normally you can buy 8 tokens for 600 trade goods.
Crazy deals is 30 for 2500 trade goods.
Hence, 4 8 token bundles would cost 2400 trade goods and you would get 32 tokens, so how is it a deal to get 30 for 2500 trade goods?!?!
Yet again, NG attempts to rip off players, and to add insult to injury they state this is a reward for 1 year ( of ripping off players?) of supporting NG.
Apparently basic math is not required, nor common sense to work for NG!
@Shteevie (since your the only one that doesn't outright lie to us) @Teeceezy @OldGoth and the rest of NG.

Comments

• bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    I think we all know this. Just gives you a chance to buy more faster.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
    RedEye52KermytpsychwolfHershelshead
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Been that since they introduced it, their reasoning was basically you pay a premium because your buying in bulk and getting them all straight away
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    edited October 2016
    Trust me, nobody is ripping anybody off. Thank you for the feedback, however keep it constructive @Grinch. You can find the rules here.
    rgerkmanDLichChunkynutzmongo911Animesh101General_Pain
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited October 2016
    @crambert_nec I think I read that the big token bundles are available today for everyone no matter your influence.
    crambert_necZenk0RedEye52
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,316
    @Shut_Up Ah, you're right.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 318
    edited October 2016
    the other day i was low on TG, but wanted the 3 radio pack in the shop, normally 1800tg. I had around 100tg i think, so the option to use gold was around 200 gold per radio. It's normally 50 gold per radio when you make a call. therefore, jacked up price in trade shop.
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    edited October 2016
    @DLich
    Yeah but you're probably good at outposts. I'm just learning this crazy weird world of outpost play. (My NML world is getting a whole lot bigger)

For players like me it's just not rational to spend so much time in the hospital. And 2 min to play? "Fugettabout et."
    Tyvm for that strategy @DLich
    I have this weird condition where I always feel like I need to Kill Everything. No wonder my psychiatrist recommends I play NML daily

I'll give your style a try next. I'll bet my kitten will appreciate the variety
    psychwolfDLichDoTakGrimGael
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    edited October 2016
    You fn crack me up @MizTy

Or is it the whisky talking?

No. I like your sense of humor
    :D
    MizTy
  • dandancar77dandancar77 Member Posts: 318
    i checked again today. I had 100tg, and there was a 1 radio pack in trade shop available for 600tg. it was 75 ADDITIONAL gold plus my 100tg to get the 1 radio, 50% more then if I bought outright at the radio tower. just saying, the math is off, or the trades are unevenly balanced.
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    Hmm. The calculations we made were with the old trade shop system. I guess the numbers were tweaked gold to TG ratio when the new system went into place.

I remember seeing shteevie saying that TG were easier to attain since nobody loses any when their outpost is defeated. I'll check it out later when I'm at 0.

With the old system if you wanted to buy the 5 radio bundle it was 3000 TG's or 600 gold which equated to 125 gold each or the 30 radio bundle for 15K TG's which equates to 100 gold a radio (still 2x more than buying a radio from the radio call screen)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Hmmmm. ....
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    I save that one big hospital trip for the first rf3 run of the day with the A team. I confess it annoys me enough to murder sometimes. Otherwise, with the B team (or when you roll up on the purple star team with Morgan's staff and everyone in Rick's outfit) you pop the gate, put your back to the interior wall, and rack up more xp from the wave zombies before you go. Gotta squeeze every extra mile out of a gallon of gas sometimes, @MizTy ...
    MizTy