The Guild system & rewards (why I feel guilds are less than ideal)

I haven't seen this brought up so I don't know if it's the elephant in the room OR perhaps I missed it (since I don't read all the threads in Forums). Or maybe nobody else feels the same. But it pertains to Guilds in general; under the current reward system.

For majority of guilds, members push/grind/spend/devote efforts, etc....for the end result of being able to make ONE radio call at the end of the week. (Maybe 2-3 radio calls for the competitive guilds). Sure, get TG's too, but that can be achieved solo as it's no longer tied with being in a guild. To me, this current reward system doesn't make much sense for longevity's sake.

Players do plenty of economic conversion analysis for TG shop items & currency exchanges, but what about the analysis of the time/effort/money spent on weekly challenges versus the Radio rewards for the week's effort?

I want to emphasize that I think Guilds are a wonderful concept for what is otherwise a purely single-player game. Fostering camaraderie is also strategically-wise for game developers. But I just think the whole guild system needs some further improvements, no?

TLDR - Are there any plans to further develop & improve Guild dynamics, guild functions, AND guild-rewards?
Steeboonjimmydawiseant1RisRedEye52avelardezwrinkled_bagPigsoggybottomsrgerkman[Deleted User]psychwolfJackBauerJapes87acbRekDLichConan1976bubblesPR0DJInvaderKaiserHershelsheadInspTurbinesWallStreetMrSorrowIntersolar

Comments

• la_ll64la_ll64 Member Posts: 61
    My Guild get alot of phones, we ar geting 1+1+2+3+4+5 phones and that is realy Nice
    avelardezPR0DJIntersolar
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    I think the best guild for time and resources spent would be a full guild where people dont go nutts trying trying to get to 300 or more.. 120 to 220 each would be beneficial without feeling the need to spend money or an entire weekend playing non-stop. Free is free. No sense in playing the weekly challenge at all without pooling resources with like-minded players.
    Kaiser
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    Good point.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I would like a choice in the game for my rewards

Phones or Tg's

I would take the Tg's if I had a choice
    InvaderHershelshead
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    +1,000,000 @tammy <3
    Top8dog
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    We still earn TG for our individual stars up to 540, and collect a few phones for our collective guild stars as well. Not a bad deal to me. I'm not spending any of my hard earned TG until they start dropping base level 20 legendary gear in the 7500 TG chests anyway.
    Conan1976InspTurbinesFester17Top8dog