Is Glenn becoming lazy?

ComanComan Member Posts: 55
Hi there

Im really enjoying the game, but was wondering if anyone out there noticed Glenn being lazy lately? He seems to not gather tomatoes, and if I remember correctly, after a zombie-kill you would see damage, XP and then tomatoes gained...

I see no tomatoes gained, and at the victory screen, I dont see the extra line for tomatoes either.

Is Glenn becoming lazy, or is it just a bad day? I cant blame him... Living in a post apocalyptic world with no hope, mist be very depressing!

Perhaps if NG changed tomatoes to spam! That will get him going again!

Comments

• ComanComan Member Posts: 55

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,745
    @Coman , it happens once is a while, just change up the roster and put Glenn back in at the leadership position and it should work again. Moved to bugs.
    Thank you for fast reply. It helped, once...

After replacing Glenn in most left corner for trait, I lose the extra red stuff once I go on next mission. Im starting to believe Glenn is truly depressed, and am utterly dissapointed he never gave me a heads up!

What do you think can be done about this? Im also getting depressed seing my survivors could be higher leveled, helping my friends in my awesome guild more, had Glenn only let me know earlier. Did he miss his Maggie, and still recovering?

Still, he is now united with his love, and i suspect he will recover faster, or be more at peace, if we were given back the tomatoes he lost during his depression. We spent many extra runs on gas, and suspect atleast two levels on council to have been lost here.

We farm alot, XP is easy, tomatoes hard. So extra preassure is on our beloved Glenn

No wonder he is depressed...
    I contacted support in game on this issue. I expect it to be sorted because as you could inform me.

Its a known glitch/bug, but not well informed one.

I farmed alot expecting to gain from it. Now that I know of it I spend one/third of gas w/o expected extra tomatoes.

I have many hours/days of hospital time because of that extra pull for tomatoes. When I could pull another one for guild instead.

Looking forward to a positive reply

(Back in game to pull another box of tomatoes!)
  • KelvSGKelvSG Member Posts: 277
    Coman said:

Thank you for fast reply. It helped, once...

After replacing Glenn in most left corner for trait, I lose the extra red stuff once I go on next mission. Im starting to believe Glenn is truly depressed, and am utterly dissapointed he never gave me a heads up!

What do you think can be done about this? Im also getting depressed seing my survivors could be higher leveled, helping my friends in my awesome guild more, had Glenn only let me know earlier. Did he miss his Maggie, and still recovering?

Still, he is now united with his love, and i suspect he will recover faster, or be more at peace, if we were given back the tomatoes he lost during his depression. We spent many extra runs on gas, and suspect atleast two levels on council to have been lost here.

We farm alot, XP is easy, tomatoes hard. So extra preassure is on our beloved Glenn

No wonder he is depressed...

Seem like someone still at lower range of survivor level.