Scout from special 4th call not received

TheGiantGirlTheGiantGirl Member Posts: 12
I pulled a L7 legendary scout from the 15 radio special 4th call scout event. Chose to accept him but he did not appear on my team. I have a spare slot, and three other scouts (including Glen). I did not get tokens instead and the 15 radios were deducted. I have closed and reloaded the fame. No effect.

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,745
    @TheGiantGirl , did you check the radio tower? Sometimes they are waiting there if you haven't claimed them. If not, please send a in game support request and support can take a look. Click settings (gear icon), help, contact us.
  • TheGiantGirlTheGiantGirl Member Posts: 12
    Yeah, that was the first thing I checked. He isn't there - the normal radio call screen loads. I've sent a ticket through game help. Disappointing as it would be my first legendary from a radio call.
  • TheGiantGirlTheGiantGirl Member Posts: 12
    Now think I am going mad. I have many more bruiser tokens than I had previously. Was it really a bruiser? And did I accidentally reject him? Could I get it that wrong? Maybe in all the excitement of a legendary at last?????? But I really don't think I did .....