Ladies...

I'm just as surprised as you. Her name is Nicole and he say she's just a friend.
Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
This space intentionally left blank.
[Deleted User]JenngTheLostOneslmfgunnut

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @JudithG Well I have to agree with you. Then he said, he's got a picture of him and Candy on another platform. So, knife in the heart, then gives it a twist.
    [Deleted User]JenngTheLostOnesInspTurbines
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Oh, you're talking about that guy's new avatar?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    masmith93[Deleted User]JenngInspTurbines
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,396
    Lmfao my eyebrow was raised at this situation also :lol:
    masmith93[Deleted User]TheLostOnesInspTurbines
    We need therapy @Mischievous_Nomad
    And tissue......... If we combine support we just might get through this difficult time ;)
    masmith93[Deleted User]TheLostOnesInspTurbines
    It's jarring isn't it? When someone changes their photo?
    Jenng[Deleted User]TheLostOnesInspTurbines
    I think yours is particularly fetching. Js @masmith93
    TheLostOnesmasmith93
  • Daddy said he was no good.....
    capibaraTheLostOnesInspTurbinesmasmith93
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,142
    edited October 2016
    Although I am aware of having you all deliberately confused, i'm a male and heterosexual capybara... I appreciate him in the forum, but... Not my cup of tea. (My kisses only for Oh My Fierce Goddess @JudithG ) ;)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    TheLostOnesInspTurbinesJenng[Deleted User]
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    @capibara, in the photo it looks like your wearing a choke collar. Are you a submissive as well? ;)
    masmith93TheLostOnescapibara
    edited October 2016

@capibara, in the photo it looks like your wearing a choke collar. Are you a submissive as well? ;)

Submissive?? No idea... I'm usually faithful, very creative, productive (i work with words) and unpredictable. But i can be whatever you want. Capys are very pleaseants and patients. ;)
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    InspTurbines[Deleted User]
  • CrazyDCrazyD Member Posts: 456
    Did somebody say Dance moves??? Would love to see that @SlickRick & @masmith93
    (Re)tired
    InspTurbinescapibara[Deleted User]Jenng
    CrazyD said:

Did somebody say Dance moves??? Would love to see that @SlickRick & @masmith93

Are you talking of the legendary Sissyfight "Dance"?? :D
    masmith93 said:

@capibara I know what you said, but it looks to me like you're making a move on Rick. I mean just based on that photo. I get it of course. His skin is so smooth, like a babies butt.

Are you talking of the legendary Sissyfight "dance"? :o
    Btw... He is aware that you called him "buttface"?? ;)
    masmith93[Deleted User]InspTurbinesTheLostOnes
    @capibara I dunno what the legendary sissy fight dance is. I think Rick and I were practicing the moves from Dirty Dancing when that photo was taken.
    capibaraInspTurbinesTheLostOnes
    @masmith93 lol! I refused to see that movie... It was very unpopular among my relatives. 4 legged rodents are not so elegants on moves...

TheLostOnesInspTurbines
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    @capibara, is that the Sissy dance that you refer tof above? ;)
    capibara

@capibara, is that the Sissy dance that you refer tof above? ;)

Lol!! Not. The sissyfight dance was a special trait into a legendary online game... But i suppose you are all too young to remember that ;)
    InspTurbines