Update 2.2 Discussion Thread (Combat Rebalancing)

1789101113»

Comments

• Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Have to agree with @soggybottoms drop rate on items has been terribly disappointing even to the point where I won't use gold to unlock gold crates as I know it'll be lvl 16-19 rare,.. Has this been done deliberately or is it some thing that needs fixing asap
    MizTysoggybottoms
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @Top8dog said:
    "I won't use gold to unlock gold crates as I know it'll be lvl 16-19 rare,.. Has this been done deliberately or is it some thing that needs fixing asap"

Excellent question! Can you comment on that plz @Shteevie ?
    Top8dogsoggybottoms
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    We changed the bronze and silver crates in gear scavenges to drop gear much more often. The levels or rarities of the gear drops were not adjusted in 2.1 or 2.2. There is no case in the game where the gear from crates has such a wide starting level range. Nothing was done deliberately to make your drops any less good than they have ever been.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    GrimGaelFragziesoggybottomsRick_ZKSurvivor420
  • soggybottomssoggybottoms Member Posts: 151
    @Shteevie
    I really think the crates purchased with TGs should be brought back. That way a player needing to build an arsenal can do that while those players that are focusing on your token system can buy those. I'm happy with my epic and legendary stable but am using weapons that r 2 levels higher that are max'd out. I even have a hunter with an upgraded rare rifle, so I am not being picky. Frankly when it comes to the legendary weapon for sale, that great but it takes me a very very long time to save up 12.5 K. I just don't see a lot of options.
    Thank you for taking the time to comment on my earlier comment.
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    edited November 2016
    Shteevie said:

We changed the bronze and silver crates in gear scavenges to drop gear much more often. The levels or rarities of the gear drops were not adjusted in 2.1 or 2.2. There is no case in the game where the gear from crates has such a wide starting level range. Nothing was done deliberately to make your drops any less good than they have ever been.

Didn't mean that how sinister it may have sounded,..
    I was wondering if it was a deliberate move needed to be done or if it was a glitch sorry
    I guess iv just been super unlucky recently cos since the update I seem to be pulling a lot more items just at a lower base rate than before,.. Epic and legendary gear for me seems to be on rations,.. My gold crates rarly bear lg or epic gear

Added an image of my typical drop rate,... Nothing of any use
    Rick_ZKJaden