What is points and badges for?

How do you use earned points and badges?
TheLostOnes

Best Answers

Answers

• GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Lol are their own reward.
    MizTyTheLostOnesWalkerballzSpringChicken
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Points are used to determine weekly/all time leaders visible if you click "activity".
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

masmith93TheLostOnes
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I guess that's why we never got the Pity button to express our condolences for player bad luck? No points?
    WalkerballzTheLostOnesSpringChicken
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576

Lol @MizTy!

Meanwhile, @Teeceezy here's an idea: to align the forum dynamics with the game, why not introduce common, uncommon, rare, epic and legendary badges/titles to forum users?

Could be based on the forum points for example. For example, when you get 100 points you become an uncommon. Reach 250 for rare and 500 for epic, 1,000 for legendary.

You could even do the pink stars for users up in the multi-thousands!

That's awesome.
    rgerkmanTheLostOnesMystiqueGrimGael
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Yes. It's things like that we'd like to see. Small touches make a complete experience.
    MizTyTheLostOnes
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    How do we see the badges we earn? I can't find them.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    @Mais88 .. You have to go into your profile
    What device are you using?
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    TheLostOnes
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @Mais88
    On the bottom of the profile menu (left hand side of Profile)
    TheLostOnes
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    @MizTy ..Thanks. Got it....
    MizTy
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Teeceezy said:

Lol @MizTy!

Meanwhile, @Teeceezy here's an idea: to align the forum dynamics with the game, why not introduce common, uncommon, rare, epic and legendary badges/titles to forum users?

Could be based on the forum points for example. For example, when you get 100 points you become an uncommon. Reach 250 for rare and 500 for epic, 1,000 for legendary.

You could even do the pink stars for users up in the multi-thousands!

That's awesome.
    Hi @Teeceezy

Any news on the long-discussed forum upgrade? Did you drop the plans to introduce all those new reaction options? Any other new features planned for the forum?

(I realize you have been very busy with 2.5 issues, but I figured that with those problems being solved 1-by-1 now, perhaps some new "content" for the forum could be prioritized?)
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    I have looked into it and while the software we currently use is fairly limited, I'll have to see what we can do. Still really like your idea about the points system! @TheLostOnes
    TheLostOnesantArtisans
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,142
    Points system??

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    SpringChickenSquall_NMLArtisans
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    It's all just for FUN!
    Alive!