Scavenger Missions

Hi guys, there is probably loads of threads I can't find about best survivors and best traits for scavenger missions but what is your guys views on this.
Teeceezy

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,740
    Survivors are great because they have expanded movement range. Warriors, Assaults, and Hunters are good because they can clear large numbers of walkers in one turn.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    rgerkman
  • DeadCraigDeadCraig Member Posts: 24
    What about traits. I tend to use 2x hunters and a scout but want to hear others tactics
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I favor 2 Assaults & a Scout currently. Scouts run farther than others for the Boxes & my Assaults take care of the Herds!
    Having Glenn in Leader Position is great if you want extra Supplies!!!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    OneLessTitanzosonTheLostOnesautumn_ash
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    edited October 2016
    @DeadCraig -- traits are pretty meaningless in those scavenge missions, and most missions, really. For me, the only trait I find necessary is gold or silver wide spread for my assault weapon.
    zosongespuerTheLostOnesMizTy
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I take a couple hunters and a shooter most of the time
    Sometimes two shooters and a hunter
    Sometimes two assaults and a hunter or shooter

I mix it up
    Thanks for the comments guys, i dont have assult yet so take some shooters and a scoit of bruiser
    When is assault unlocked?
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    edited October 2016
    There's a wiki page that shows where you get all the free srvrs
    episode 9-6
    http://nomansland.wikia.com/wiki/Survivors
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    & incase you don't know about @OneLessTitan 's Awesome Player Guide, Tips & Tricks.. here it is :grimace:

https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/

Lots of awesome info in there!! Wish I had known about it when I first started playing!!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    MizTy
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    I put my best assualt with a gold spread weapon in the middle and two hunters with gold bore rifles on either side. I have my assualt to go first, then clean up the remains with my two hunters. Works like a charm. This is always my go-to scavenger mission team.
    psychwolfTop8dogFester17
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    I do exactly what @OneLessTitan does in this case, down to the letter.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    I usually use a assault and shooter and hunter. Gold spread and gold wide bore. Gets through them pretty quickly.

Off topic I noticed I have a lvl 20 survivor now and started my first scavenge mission. The lvl of walkers went up to lvl 22 from 21 but the rewards stayed the same. The rewards always went up in the past when you lvled up.
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    @Rocketman -- did your reward go up the 2nd time you played the mission? Previously, it wasn't until after you played a mission with higher survivors that the reward went up.
    I Did Play A Few Yes. Did It Go Up For Anyone?
    The reward was 5800xp before on hard, and still is with walkers one lvl higher.
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    It's looking like maybe crate rewards from Hard mode (at least for food missions) are now higher than those in Normal mode...is anyone else getting this sense? Has anyone crunched the numbers?

@Shteevie I know this was a possible in-the-works solution; has it been implemented?
    MizTy