High scores dont move to top of guild list.

ZetteZette Member Posts: 416
In this new challenge, the high scores are not moving to top of guild leaderboard. It always has in the past which makes it easy to see the leader of the challenge. If it stays this way, when everyone starts playing, all the scores are just gonna be jumbled in no kind of order. and I've reloaded game several times and it's still the same. Anyone else noticing this in their guild?
autumn_ashHershelsheadnexus713

Comments

• EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Mine was like that
    It's fixed now
    ZetteHershelshead
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    That's related to the star and guild issues. Did you see the numerous threads on the current star and guild issues? Those threads may not refer to this problem specifically but since there are problems and they said they are working on it it would be a safe bet that they will work on getting the board to sort numbers right.
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 416
    @Shut_Up , i checked out the other threads before i posted. Just bringing this to attention since it wasnt listed. I wanted to make sure it wasnt overlooked. Thanks.
    Some of my guild mates are reporting their screens are still not sorting correctly
    Mine seems to be sorting ok right now
    Zette
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    I noticed ours is working but it puts the leader of the guild on top regardless if the leader has the most stars

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Zette
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 682
    Here's a screenshot:

Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

I'm the leader of my guild and it started my score at the very bottom. Now i've moved up but still not to the top and i have highest score at the moment. It'll probably be fixed shortly. thanks y'all!
    edited October 2016
    @zette Don't you think the problem of not being in the same numerical order is related to the problem of not being able to get in the challenge or it telling some people they aren't in a guild or the problem of all stars not showing up? Seems like any intelligent person would believe it was all related to the same problem. Some people like attention but it helps to keep everything together that's very closely related.

The whole reason why it's showing them out of order is because it's having trouble counting stars right. It's not the first time it's done this either.
    yeah, the stars counts are not correct in the guild list for my guild

Just have to wait it out until they get it fixed
    Zette
    @Shut_Up , excuse me but yes i do think it's related but if the devs dont know specifically of any problems, how do they know to fix it. All i was doing was bringing it to their attention. Isnt that what the forums are for. Looks like you are right about some people just wanting attention.
    PicShut_Up
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    Hi @Zette, this is part of the guild issue that arose earlier today but should start to be resolved now.
    Zette
    Thanks @Teeceezy !
    edited October 2016
    So starting another thread about the same problem instead of posting in the thread about the same problem that a mod is actively posting in just doesn't make sense to me.

There are several reasons why it could be out of order but based on experience I can tell you that if you ask your guildmates what they see for your star count they would see something different than what you really have. Your guild leaderboard is populated by the numbers they see and not what you see or to be more accurate what the other 19 guild mates see and not what the individual sees on their own guild screen. So it put you in the list near the bottom even though you have more stars than where you are on the list. Then when you look at it it shows the right stars but you in the wrong position and that's probably what happened because it happens.
    Zette
    oh wow! can't believe someone goes out of their way to keep on at someone for bringing up a legitimate issue. @Teeceezy can you please close this thread?
    Fester17Shut_UpPic
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    The 14 day leader board is screwed up too. It currently shows Conquer on top.
    ZetteTop8dog
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    They are working on it @brentp17 mine was off most of the morning but has been fixed, don't worry, it's working itself out with help from @Nextgames and it's awesome staff, @administrators, @moderators you all rock!!
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    rgerkmanZette
    ok, i was trying to be nice and keep it civil in here but disagree all you want! i think it's pretty pathetic that all you have to do is belittle someone for posting a simple thread asking for a solution. Just play the game and leave others alone if you're not gonna help someone. I got a response from an administrator which was cool. And most everyone is friendly and helpful on here. Obviously we all love the show and the game. Why not be happy with that? Guess some people like to spread their misery. Your comments truly make me not want to come to the forums anymore, but i'm not gonna let someone like you ruin my gaming experience!
    Shut_Up
  • XxhotflashxxXxhotflashxx Member Posts: 181
    It appears that stars that were earned when there were issues with the challenge this morning aren't counting toward the total guild count. Is this something you are working on to fix?

Love the game and know you are working hard to fix the glitches. Keep up the great work!
    Zette
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,253
    @Xxhotflashxx , it should have been fixed, please let us know if not.
  • nexus713nexus713 Member Posts: 21
    @zbot , having the same issue here. I've got 83 stars but guild members see me as only having 75

1lt.png 329.8K
    Stellaire57XxhotflashxxZette
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 682
    Yeah, our guild rank has plummeted, too.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

• HershelsheadHershelshead Member Posts: 126

My guild mates see a different star count than I do. WTF?
    nexus713
    The list is populated by the star count the other 19 members see and not the accurate count you see. That's also why it's out of numerical order. To everyone else it is in order but not to you.

NG knows as it's part of the guild problems everyone is having.
    Hershelshead
  • XxhotflashxxXxhotflashxx Member Posts: 181
    No, it has not been fixed, at least not for my guild. I just added up all our stars and we have 509, but it only shows 477. Also with my star count I should be in 2nd or 3rd position but I'm in 4th

Stellaire57Zettenexus713
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 713
    edited October 2016
    Shut_Up said:

So starting another thread about the same problem instead of posting in the thread about the same problem that a mod is actively posting in just doesn't make sense to me.

There are several reasons why it could be out of order but based on experience I can tell you that if you ask your guildmates what they see for your star count they would see something different than what you really have. Your guild leaderboard is populated by the numbers they see and not what you see or to be more accurate what the other 19 guild mates see and not what the individual sees on their own guild screen. So it put you in the list near the bottom even though you have more stars than where you are on the list. Then when you look at it it shows the right stars but you in the wrong position and that's probably what happened because it happens.

Must of missed the post where you were granted forum police badge. He reported a issue . @Shut_Up
    Zette
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 559
    I have no idea where to post anymore☺ I know you guys are working on the stars issue, or it will resolve itself, but at present we have 2 or more members who have more stars than it shows for everyone else. Their exact totals still have not been properly added to the guild total score. I assume it will catch up, but if you have any idea on how long we can expect to wait to see if this can get resolved, please let us know.

Thank You
    Zette
  • Maxamus1975Maxamus1975 Member Posts: 13
    I'm still having this issue. Forsaken guild. My guild sees me with 9 I currently have 72 stars. I should be in 5th but shows my in 19. Please let me know when this will be resolved.
    Zette
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    It's about midnight at Next. Keep the reports coming but keep the time zone difference in mind with regard to response time. :)
    ZettergerkmanTop8dog