Why do I play?...it's the little things...

I shot a tank today and he flew halfway across my screen...was awesome to watch...then he wiggled on the ground for the rest of the mission.if that doesn't make you smile there's something wrong. I don't often post, but saw lots of people upset and wanted to lighten the mood a bit. It's a game after all. People have legit complaints and should be able to voice them..we don't need people trashing each other. I love the show, the comics, the conventions, and this game, with all its development issues and I guess that's why your all here too. Let's focus more on the flying tanks...you gotta love them ...oh but have to add...NG...could we get better looking survivors please? :)
LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
TUCOAndriusTeeceezyrgerkmanggbatsalnodRicKReaPerceoofogngretchiepooh01SwtdstnysmasherFunGamingTrash

Comments

• warbirdwarbird Member Posts: 132
    Yea I love seeing them ricochet off if fences and buildings.
    In S.W.A.T I tend to kill the armoured guys in the corner of the truck and the building so they look like they are having a group twitch lmao!
    Today I saw a walker die as If a rug was pulled out from under him...hilarious!
    I love the walker deaths.
    ggbats
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Lmao makes me wonder..are they spectacular glitches or lil NG surprises cos they don't happen all the time
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Best time for a laugh might be the end of the world as we know it :D

Guess the graphic designers had some fun working on the dying walkers. Hope there will be more "surprises" in the future.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I've got a shooter and a bruiser that knock walkers halfway across the screen too (occasionally).
    It never fails to amuse.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    ggbats
  • FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    Having your warrior chop the zombie heads off is great stress relief! Swoosh!
    Felecia
    ggbatsSwtdstny
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Well, my shooter ahot a tank walker too. But its body flies right back at my shooter. It ahould go the other way but oh well, still funny to see a fat walker flies.

Lmao had another funny one..shot two walkers and they head butted each other as they fell!!!
    ggbats
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,035
    I had a 'twitcher' once. After the walker dropped, its arm kept moving. Over and over and over, until the body eventually disappeared.
    Cherokee_Rose
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    in the Suburbia mission they bounce off the house back at you - hilarious
    ggbats
  • DixonationDixonation Member Posts: 15
    I see.. This is a funny thread, it might helium inside the fat body.. Not a blood :#
    Not to forget your survivors kicking chopped heads around...always good for a morbid smile >:)
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    ggbats
    I love farming and watching the bodies pile up..but then my games drops out and when I get back they've been cleared away an I have to start stacking them again :/
    ggbats
    Lol wish I had auto farm while I go out and get drunk ;)
    ggbats
    edited March 2016
    Good idea tammy
    I ask my little nephew if he could hit "next round" for a couple of hours :D

Mod edit: Part of this comment contained discussions of cheats which is against forum rules, and thus has been edited out. ~Alibaba
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    ggbats
    Lol I upgraded my most awesome hunter and his weapon...he's a freaking beast...I seriously did a happy dance :)
    Lol it's the little things...like trolling the trolls ;)
  • nemesisnemesis Member Posts: 28
    My fav is when you close the 4 crates in the challenge mission and walkers get caught in the doors and twitch. The best is the one with the head stuck in the door.

Btw - has anyone noticed that during the 3 turns it takes to close the door, the survivor looks like he's doing something to himself?
    [Deleted User]ggbatsSwtdstny
    Lmao...k thought that was just me seeing that!!!

I like the one that gets the arm stuck in the fence and just hangs there quivering like a grimey piece of dead meat ;)

• DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    i got so much joy in episode 12 when i blew all three of my survivors to smithereens... i lol'd so hard.
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
    ggbats
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Always a good read Tammy,hehe-your husband is a lucky man! A broad who loves gaming and talks dirty! High five him for me.
    edited June 2016
    Oh crap!!
    Has anyone else seen the plumber zombie? Someone in our guild posted a pic of a fat zombie badly in need of a Deluth Trading co plumbers t-shirt ....thank you NG for that bonus entertainment :)
    smasher
  • FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    I think some Of the zombies should be wearing fit bits. I swear half the people I see are wearing them now so you know some of those "I did 1000 steps today" people are now zombies in this game!
    Felecia
    rgerkman
    Lol and some of them need to be looking at their phones and not seeing my survivors at all!!
    ggbatsmcbkhicks
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    @Felecia
    I don't think those fatty walkers would be caught dead (hahah) wearing one of those..
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Why I play,hmm.

Best part? Standing in line waiting to check out-at grocery store.

Zombie-Aaaack!

Me-BANG!

Zombie-Aaaack!

Me-BANG..RATATATATATAT...BANG!

Shoppers,Cashier- "WTF!!"
  • Finally, I searched for this thread forever. Notice how in the Hilltop challenge-shut the gates, it will pile up a bunch of dead walkers so it looks like a handful of nightcrawlers. Just a whole big pile of twitching.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    ggbatsLadyAquila
    Lmao yup love seeing them squished up at the gate :)

Wait..what's a night crawler?
  • tammy said:

Lmao yup love seeing them squished up at the gate :)

Wait..what's a night crawler?

Really???
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
  • DragoonDragoon Member Posts: 68
    Sometimes when I farm 7.4 I get walkers that look like they are still standing because of the car.....and its even better when they do the bobble head dance lol.
    75th Rangers

To sin by silence makes cowards of men.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world around him, the unreasonable man persists in adapting the world to himself.....All progress depends on the unreasonable man.
    mcbkhicks[Deleted User]