Challenge reward improvements

MortmerMortmer Member Posts: 172
I just wanted to chime in and say that I appreciate the new challenge reward structure. By getting rewards at smaller steps it makes me much more inclined to push myself and see how far I can go in the challenges instead of reaching a point and saying the next reward is too far and stopping.
CarolsCookiestomducat21Walkerslayer82_NoNameInvaderJayZMrSorrowTeeceezyrgerkmanTop8dogMizTyGreySeerNataNxyJaden[Deleted User][Deleted User]

Comments

• Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Mortmer said:

I just wanted to chime in and say that I appreciate the new challenge reward structure. By getting rewards at smaller steps it makes me much more inclined to push myself and see how far I can go in the challenges instead of reaching a point and saying the next reward is too far and stopping.

I clicked agree on what you wrote above,.. Tho I have mixed feelings on this one,...
    I do miss the total going up quicker,... But love that there will be more if you can reach it :) what I'm wondering most is do the improvements stop around 549-550 like in the old system,... Questions been asked but mods wanted to surprise ;)
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Lmao. .. If I have to wait until I reach 550 stars to find out what happens I'd be dead (but at least my Maggie would be legendary by then!)
    Top8dog
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    Let's hope the next reward after we get to 540 stars is not at 10,000 stars like the former reward structure.
    MizTyTop8dog